What's new

Punjabi Taliban chief Asmatullah Muawiya sacked by TTP.

May be he was in bed with PML-N in Punjab.. ;)

Yup typical Stupid Arogant, Jahil & batameez #IK maniac .... keep crying with tail between ur legs ... more zalalats coming PTI way jst "Keep calm with Balla"

Yup typical Stupid Arogant, Jahil & batameez #IK maniac .... keep crying with tail between ur legs ... more zalalats coming PTI way jst "Keep calm with Balla"

Who's acting like a moronic, jahil and batameez maniac is evident from your post. You low life miserable Patwari creatures can do nothing except abusing others, that's what your leaders did in their entire pathetic life, and that's what you morons do to live with your busted arses. You guys only know one thing, bash the messenger instead of reply to message.. :pissed:

Post reported.

no mr moronic chutia you tried to bring PMLN into this and that shows how far PMLN has gone inside of you, so far that you bend and moan at every little push

Post reported.. :whistle:

As usual you Noora Leaguers are down to what you and your leaders do the best, i.e. Bash the messenger instead of replying to message. That's what your pathetic leaders did in their whole miserable lives and that's what you sorry arses do to make your daily earnings.. :rofl:

Tell you what, PML-N has been in bed with Punjab TTP and other militant groups in Punjab, and its a known fact. I think there is a link between this thread's topic and PML-N and that's why I posted what I felt, and it has solid reasons behind it and I can prove it.. Now go cry your mamma about it..

as far as frustration, we all know who is frustrated these days, feel stupid now about Tsunami? feel like you have been taken for a stupid ride? its ok bacha everyone is stupid at one point or another in their life.

Oh I'm feeling very good about Tsunami, is this the same case with you my frustrated little patwari? I guess no?

Mt Sharif I "was" your supporter, but now you can come lick under my gainds

some should read him Iqbal's poem, "Aay taer-e-bald eagle us rizk se mot achi......"

This is what you posted yourself about NS a couple of days ago.. :omghaha:

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/strate...we-must-stop-bashing-india-5.html#post4680480

TTP is living in PTI controlled area now, arent they?
and what kind of stupid things PTI officials are saying in support of TTP, proud of your leadership?
feel ashamed about it?

That's off topic, if you wanna discuss it, then go to relevant thread and post it there. Infact it has already been discussed a gazillion times on this very forum.. But your frustration is making you post it everywhere.. :rofl:

Not may be, its a well established Fact.

Hanging have been postponed too, Ganja got scared...!!

BBC reported that the handing was postponed because the Mr10% is not in favour of hangings, and thus it has been postponed till his departure. It was on the radio, so I am sure it will still be carried out. And so they should be, if these people are guilty they deserve it.

Post reported.. :whistle:

As usual you Noora Leaguers are down to what you and your leaders do the best, i.e. Bash the messenger instead of replying to message. That's what your pathetic leaders did in their whole miserable lives and that's what you sorry arses do to make your daily earnings.. :rofl:

Tell you what, PML-N has been in bed with Punjab TTP and other militant groups in Punjab, and its a known fact. I think there is a link between this thread's topic and PML-N and that's why I posted what I felt, and it has solid reasons behind it and I can prove it.. Now go cry your mamma about it..

Oh I'm feeling very good about Tsunami, is this the same case with you my frustrated little patwari? I guess no?

This is what you posted yourself about NS a couple of days ago.. :omghaha:

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/strate...we-must-stop-bashing-india-5.html#post4680480

That's off topic, if you wanna discuss it, then go to relevant thread and post it there. Infact it has already been discussed a gazillion times on this very forum.. But your frustration is making you post it everywhere.. :rofl:

one thing for sure you will say the dumbest thing and go on rolling on the floor

i will just say two things about your judgement, "Qadri guys should be released and regarded as a national hero" and 2nd "We will give due respect to TTP"

these are the people you elected in NA and to run a province
now say something stupid and go on rolling again

one thing for sure you will say the dumbest thing and go on rolling on the floor

i will just say two things about your judgement, "Qadri guys should be released and regarded as a national hero" and 2nd "We will give due respect to TTP"

these are the people you elected in NA and to run a province
now say something stupid and go on rolling again

Those were not party's policy statements and those statements were given in individual capacity. Now only a fool like you will blame entire party for an individual's personal thoughts.

Now should I post some examples of your party's d!ckheads? You'll put your head in sand after reading what kind of stupid stuff they used to say in their individual capacity, heck even your two clown ganjas are cartoons in this regard. One idiot fat bull doesn't know what to say, and other loud mouth always speaks utter nonsense in Josh-e-Khitaabat. :rofl:

Those were not party's policy statements and those statements were given in individual capacity. Now only a fool like you will blame entire party for an individual's personal thoughts.

Now should I post some examples of your party's d!ckheads? You'll put your head in sand after reading what kind of stupid stuff they used to say in their individual capacity, heck even your two clown ganjas are cartoons in this regard. One idiot fat bull doesn't know what to say, and other loud mouth always speaks utter nonsense in Josh-e-Khitaabat. :rofl:

whatever makes you sleep at night is ok

The TTP or the Tehreek E Taliban Pakistan Chief Hakimullah Mehsud is a brutal animal. He eliminated Wali Ur Rehman (through a drone strike about which he provided information on his location), his own deputy, attacked Nazir, murdered Zainuddin Bhittani, demoted Faqir Mohammed and today Asmatullah Muavia. You know why?

Just because each one of these people were either trying to talk peace with the government or were actively hostile against the Taliban. Hakimullah Mehsud is a ruthless, evil man whose death will greatly help the Pakistani security forces. But unfortunately our forces have done absolutely nothing to arrest or eliminate the man responsible for the killings of 40,000 Pakistanis along with his predecessor Baitullah Mehsud.

All paths, no matter how much they meander and twist and swerve, ultimately lead to Hakimullah Mehsud. We eliminate him, we make our fight against terrorism much, much, much more easy. We must therefore target the top leaders of the TTP. If ever the Americans decide to eliminate Hakimullah Mehsud (unless he starts coming to the negotiation table) I will be surprised

The interests of Pakistan and America in the war are different. America does not care about Hakimullah Mehsud but they care about the Haqqanis, Hekmatyars, Gul Bahadurs who are directly attacking Afghanistan. But our interests our different. We have to eliminate Hakimullah Mehsud.

The TTP or the Tehreek E Taliban Pakistan Chief Hakimullah Mehsud is a brutal animal. He eliminated Wali Ur Rehman (through a drone strike about which he provided information on his location), his own deputy, attacked Nazir, murdered Zainuddin Bhittani, demoted Faqir Mohammed and today Asmatullah Muavia. You know why?

Just because each one of these people were either trying to talk peace with the government or were actively hostile against the Taliban. Hakimullah Mehsud is a ruthless, evil man whose death will greatly help the Pakistani security forces. But unfortunately our forces have done absolutely nothing to arrest or eliminate the man responsible for the killings of 40,000 Pakistanis along with his predecessor Baitullah Mehsud.

All paths, no matter how much they meander and twist and swerve, ultimately lead to Hakimullah Mehsud. We eliminate him, we make our fight against terrorism much, much, much more easy. We must therefore target the top leaders of the TTP. If ever the Americans decide to eliminate Hakimullah Mehsud (unless he starts coming to the negotiation table) I will be surprised

The interests of Pakistan and America in the war are different. America does not care about Hakimullah Mehsud but they care about the Haqqanis, Hekmatyars, Gul Bahadurs who are directly attacking Afghanistan. But our interests our different. We have to eliminate Hakimullah Mehsud.

So can u tell us why his predecessor was killed in a drone or why Hakimullah was able to carry out a spectacular attack in Khost killing dozens of high ranking CIA (camp chapman) personal or why he himself narrowly escaped a drone!? (Col Imam was responsible for that, caught and executed by Hakimullahs men)
?

Good development :)))))))))))))))) we need pitch battles between the two

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom