What's new

Public survey shows Hong Kong hates Philippines, Japan the most

Honestly Mr Bob Ong, if the majority of Hong Kong people are like what you said, I don't think they can have their current achievement.

The locals in Hong Kong are very racist, they consider themselves superior to all. Funny during the early days of Hong Kong most of the local Chinese works as laborers, servants and slaves of the British but still they call their masters barbarians (at their backs of course) and still consider themselves superior.

Honestly Mr Bob Ong, if the majority of Hong Kong people are like what you said, I don't think they can have their current achievement.
This incident unmasked the true sentiments of Hong Kong people towards the Filipinos who are just happy to serve and make a living. In Hong Kong, to serve is to become a slave. The people of Hong Kong should be ashamed of this, and those who are decent should denounce this attitude. What will happen to you when China finally assimilated you into their system?

This incident unmasked the true sentiments of Hong Kong people towards the Filipinos who are just happy to serve and make a living. In Hong Kong, to serve is to become a slave. The people of Hong Kong should be ashamed of this, and those who are decent should denounce this attitude. What will happen to you when China finally assimilated you into their system?

Unmasked? is that a joke? did we force you pinos maids to come to HK? do they knew their work requirements before hand? well if you considered on call 24hours when necessary is slavery, so be it, you always have a choice of leaving HK period.

The incident that had truly unveiled you ungrateful pinos mentality will be as to "sue the HK government for refusing your ridiculous residency demand" thats just plain disgusting and shameful indeed.

Fortunately, justice served, evil pinos conspiracy denied
jmUI3Nq.jpg

Hong Kong maids lose residency fight - CNN.com

It is funny because it is actually not the HKer called you a slave, but you people yourself.
Your 'just happy to serve and make a living' people called themselves 'slaves' and insulted themselves in order to attack the "bad bully racist" HK government which doesn't allow them to become HKer due to the contract they have signed.
And yet you 'rule breakers' dare to blame us and call us racist.

Unmasked? is that a joke? did we force you pinos maids to come to HK? do they knew their work requirements before hand? well if you considered on call 24hours when necessary is slavery, so be it, you always have a choice of leaving HK period.

The incident that had truly unveiled you ungrateful pinos mentality will be as to "sue the HK government for refusing your ridiculous residency demand" thats just plain disgusting and shameful indeed.

Fortunately, justice served, evil pinos conspiracy denied
jmUI3Nq.jpg

Hong Kong maids lose residency fight - CNN.com

These people who called themselves "slaves" tried to break the local law, become HK citizens, call us racists and share our resources. As if these "slaves" are the superior of other races and they can do and change anything they want to. I have never seen such shameless, greed people in my life.

The locals in Hong Kong are very racist, they consider themselves superior to all. Funny during the early days of Hong Kong most of the local Chinese works as laborers, servants and slaves of the British but still they call their masters barbarians (at their backs of course) and still consider themselves superior.

I see, so you know what exactly HK people think at their backs.
好利害好利害.
But of course, some HKer people do think that they are better than many others, since they do not need to leave their own land and sign a contract to become a maid.
And I'm not going to tell you that many HKer had positive image to Phil (they even protected them and criticized a local writer who have written somthing 'offended' about thr Pinoys few years ago) before you people killed those travelers and showed your happy, unmasked, smiling faces.

I see, so you know what exactly HK people think at their backs.
好利害好利害.
But of course, some HKer people do think that they are better than many others, since they do not need to leave their own land and sign a contract to become a maid.
And I'm not going to tell you that many HKer had positive image to Phil (they even protected them and criticized a local writer who have written somthing 'offended' about thr Pinoys few years ago) before you people killed those travelers and showed your happy, unmasked, smiling faces.

Wow and yet many still come here

Back
Top Bottom