What's new

PTI workers Clash with PML-N in Mandi Bahaudin

Says the patwari who thought he was having a 'debate' in that other thread.. lmao!
So that's all you've got to say big boy. Hope you don't have to lie and get exposed next time you're trying to defend your party.

Says the patwari lying away in all PTI related threads all over this forum. Now jerk off to Nawaz Sharif's bald head..
1102894219-1.jpg

1102894219-2.gif

PTI candidate not only threatened the polling staff but also to torch the polling station.

If violence is part of Pakistani politics then why had you people cried on MQM during election campaign of NA-246 ... You dude @Leader had opened dozen of threads with title of MQM terrorists :what:

Firing, killing, and bori-band violence is trade mark of MQM. We aren't talking about that sort of violence..

1102894219-1.jpg

1102894219-2.gif

PTI candidate not only threatened the polling staff but also to torch the polling station.
What a double standard s by , noora league , where the hell is your dam interior minister Mr Bean , why the hell he cànt order Punjab rangers to catch these terrorits , & have JIT ?
WHAT THE HELL HE is waiting for ?
A call from his secret friend IK?

Firing, killing, and bori-band violence is trade mark of MQM. We aren't talking about that sort of violence..

Whereas I am talking about violence during elections ............

So how exactly did I lie you patwari? Ijaz Chaudhry was a PMLN guy at the time of his disqualification. He joined PTI, AFTERWARDS. Your two posts above contradict each other, in the first one you try to score points for patwari league that Ijaz Chaudhry was PTI guy who got disqualified (which is a blatant lie) and then later you admitted, he was an independent elect and then joined PMLN first, before joining PTI later on.

Here's what DAWN reported,

As many as 11 candidates, including that of seven political parties and four independents, are in the race for the constituency that had fallen vacant after the disqualification of Pakistan Tehreek-i-Insaf (PTI) MNA Ijaz Chaudhry.

Chaudhry was elected on NA-108 as an independent candidate during the 2013 General Elections.

He later joined the Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz’s (PML-N) before an election tribunal disqualified him for possessing a bogus academic degree. He then joined the PTI.

As for the number of votes, its a BY-ELECTION, not General Election.

Typical ostrich syndrome of another blind insafian. Calling me a patwari, when I'd rather see ganjay's heads rolling.

Heres a chronological order of events:

1)- Ijaz Chaudhry gets elected as MNA from NA-108 on 11 May 2013 as an independent candidate.

2)- Joins PML-N shortly after being elected.

3)- ET disqualifies him.

4)- Ijaz Chaudhry goes to Lahore High Court which also holds ET's decision and orders him disqualfied on 16 Mar 2014

5)- Ijaz Chaudhry goes to SC and obtains a stay on ET's decision.

6)- Ijaz Chaudhry (still an MNA) joins PTI on 29th Nov 2014 and declares that he is resigning his MNA seat, but hands his resignation to Imran Khan instead of the Speaker NA which would have made it official.

7)- Ijaz Chaudhry (still an MNA) keeps fighting the case in SC of Pakistan.

8)- Supreme Court upholds ET's decision and disqualifies him on the basis of human trafficking and fake degree on 14th April 2015. (while he was a PTI member)

There are a couple of very potent questions which PTI folks need to be asking from their leadership
1)- Why was a person who was disqualified by ET and LHC and with a case pending in SCP accepted in PTI that too with a side by side presser with Kaptaan himself?
2)- If he wanted to resign from the NA seat, why didn't he submit the resignation to the NA speaker to make it official?
3)- If he really wanted to resign from the NA seat, why was he fighting the case in SCP?
4)- Why was another old school politician who had ran on and defected from a couple of parties before Tariq Tarrar, fielded by PTI in NA-108 in by-polls
5)- Why was Tariq Tarrar, who secured 75K votes on PPP's ticket in 2008 only able to get 40K on PTI's ticket in 2015?

Now call me a patwari or pipliya or jiyala or altafi or youthiya or any other derogatory term people have developed for idol worshipers of political demi-gods and see if i care :) cheerios

P.S. Can not post links of news articles related to the above mentioned dates, due to lack of appropriate number of posts. Can any forum member let me know if there is a way out.

Good job independent police of KPK; you have shown Punjab's patwari run police how to arrest those responsible even if they belong to the ruling party. Set an example for the patwari Showbaz Sharif run Punjabi police to follow, show them how its done.

Good job independent police of KPK; you have shown Punjab's patwari run police how to arrest those responsible even if they belong to the ruling party. Set an example for the patwari Showbaz Sharif run Punjabi police to follow, show them how its done.
Oh God! Thats how people try to spin thing...The same police arrested Mian Iftikhar in a fake case and let Ghuda-pur escape the justice by making a very weak case....Plus not to mention the phaddaybaz supporters of PTI

Oh God! Thats how people try to spin thing...The same police arrested Mian Iftikhar in a fake case and let Ghuda-pur escape the justice by making a very weak case....Plus not to mention the phaddaybaz supporters of PTI

Same can be said for you. When the police arrested Mian Iftikhar, patwaris like you complain that PTI used police to target political opponents - even though Mian Iftikhar busted your claims and admitted that the police took him into custody for his own protection and IG KPK Nasir Durrani confirmed that as well - now when KPK Police arrest some people of the mob that surrounded Mian Iftikhar's office, some of them being PTI street workers; now you have to lick your own spit. But what to do, patwaris are use to doing 'thoooka hua chaatna'.

Thanks again KPK Police for arresting people without worrying about their political affiliation, teach these patwaris and their patwari Punjab police how it's done. :)

Same can be said for you. When the police arrested Mian Iftikhar, patwaris like you complain that PTI used police to target political opponents - even though Mian Iftikhar busted your claims and admitted that the police took him into custody for his own protection and IG KPK Nasir Durrani confirmed that as well - now when KPK Police arrest some people of the mob that surrounded Mian Iftikhar's office, some of them being PTI street workers; now you have to lick your own spit. But what to do, patwaris are use to doing 'thoooka hua chaatna'.

Thanks again KPK Police for arresting people without worrying about their political affiliation, teach these patwaris and their patwari Punjab police how it's done. :)
Spare me this blah blah blah. Everybody know how Ghuda was allowed free and how Mian Iftikhar was subjected political revenge....Rest of the ranting is needless...

Spare me this blah blah blah. Everybody know how Ghuda was allowed free and how Mian Iftikhar was subjected political revenge....Rest of the ranting is needless...

Yes it becomes 'blah blah blah' when you have no response to come up with because KPK Police made you lick your own spit of accusing PTI government using KPK Police by arresting PTI street workers. Looks like your baseless accusations against PTI and KPK Police have been busted flat out by KPK police actions.

Thankyou once again KPK Police for arresting PTI street workers, demonstrating that you are an independent police force, not under PTI orders. Please set an example for these naysayers and their patwari Punjab police and for the Showbaz Sharif who likes to crown himself with stupid titles like 'khaadim-e-aala'.. lmao! Show these people what a non-political police force looks like and what it can do.

Thankyou KPK Police and IG Nasir Durarni. :) Butt hurt folks gonna keep crying and whining.

Last edited:
Yes it becomes 'blah blah blah' when you have no response to come up with because KPK Police made you lick your own spit of accusing PTI government using KPK Police by arresting PTI street workers. Looks like your baseless accusations against PTI and KPK Police have been busted flat out by KPK police actions.

Thankyou once again KPK Police for arresting PTI street workers, demonstrating that you are an independent police force, not under PTI orders. Please set an example for these naysayers and their patwari Punjab police and for the Showbaz Sharif who likes to crown himself with stupid titles like 'khaadim-e-aala'.. lmao! Show these people what a non-political police force looks like and what it can do.

Thankyou KPK Police and IG Nasir Durarni. :) Butt hurt folks gonna keep crying and whining.
Oh my dear Lord!......The whole country saw the first hand karamat's of "Ghair sayasi police"...

Oh my dear Lord!......The whole country saw the first hand karamat's of "Ghair sayasi police"...

Here you go cry baby, watch your beloved Mian Iftikhar leading ANP workers in threatening and beating up local shopkeepers in Peshawar to force them to close their shops. This is how 'innocent' your Mian Iftikhar is, a failed leader of a failed party who called for a FAILED strike against PTI and so he resorted to violence.

ARY News Video showing Mian Iftikhar of ANP leading ANP workers in violence against shopkeepers

Now I request KPK police to file a true FIR against this thug of ANP and arrest his *** for causing public disturbance, violence, damage to property.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom