What's new

PTI workers Clash with PML-N in Mandi Bahaudin

Once again potians cannot see losing yet another election. Most of my extended family is hard core potians and they are always shocked why PTI is losing any seat at all. I think Imran Khan is the reason for this behavior.

PTI is doing some good things but potians need to change themselves. We really need competition because PPP is lost case.

There is no tabdeli, ImranK is as big of an A H as Nawaz Sharif. What pisses me off is when people defend their "Leaders" like they are angels from the sky. Both are hypocrites, One is slave of KSA and other spend his life screwing whores and now claim he is the only hope for Pakistan.

CG_b4jpWoAAiZyg.png:large

pti lost the seat in consecutive 2nd by elections it mean people are not yet satisfy from PTI

Errr, if you didn't know this yet, NEWSFLASH, PMLN won this seat before as well. Then the PMLN guy got disqualified for holding fake degree which triggered the by-election. So your celebration as if you won a PTI-won seat is a bit like premature ejaculation.

God! Talk about lying with impunity! Like leader, like followers
NA-108 was won by Ijaz Chaudhry of PTI who got disqualified over fake educational documents, which resulted in today's by-poll.

NA-108 was won by Ijaz Chaudhry of PTI who got disqualified over fake educational documents, which resulted in today's by-poll.
But he was elected on.PMLn ticket before ???

But he was elected on.PMLn ticket before ???
No! He ran and won the seat as independed and joined PML-N in the start but switched to PTI later in a side by side presser with Khan himself. PML-N's then losing candidate and current winner of the by-poll went to the ET against him, which resulted in his disqualification.

What should be more worrying for PTI is the fact that this guy, Tariq Tarrar, PTI's candidate, ran on PPP's ticket back in 2008 and secured about 75K votes, but now on PTI's ticket only got around 40K.

No! He ran and won the seat as independed and joined PML-N in the start but switched to PTI later in a side by side presser with Khan himself. PML-N's then losing candidate and current winner of the by-poll went to the ET against him, which resulted in his disqualification.

What should be more worrying for PTI is the fact that this guy, Tariq Tarrar, PTI's candidate, ran on PPP's ticket back in 2008 and secured about 75K votes, but now on PTI's ticket only got around 40K.

So how exactly did I lie you patwari? Ijaz Chaudhry was a PMLN guy at the time of his disqualification. He joined PTI, AFTERWARDS. Your two posts above contradict each other, in the first one you try to score points for patwari league that Ijaz Chaudhry was PTI guy who got disqualified (which is a blatant lie) and then later you admitted, he was an independent elect and then joined PMLN first, before joining PTI later on.

Here's what DAWN reported,

As many as 11 candidates, including that of seven political parties and four independents, are in the race for the constituency that had fallen vacant after the disqualification of Pakistan Tehreek-i-Insaf (PTI) MNA Ijaz Chaudhry.

Chaudhry was elected on NA-108 as an independent candidate during the 2013 General Elections.

He later joined the Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz’s (PML-N) before an election tribunal disqualified him for possessing a bogus academic degree. He then joined the PTI.

NA-108 by-polls: Voting concludes amid low turnout, clashes - Pakistan - DAWN.COM

As for the number of votes, its a BY-ELECTION, not General Election.

So how exactly did I lie you patwari? Ijaz Chaudhry was a PMLN guy at the time of his disqualification. He joined PTI, AFTERWARDS. Your two posts above contradict each other, in the first one you try to score points for patwari league that Ijaz Chaudhry was PTI guy who got disqualified (which is a blatant lie) and then later you admitted, he was an independent elect and then joined PMLN first, before joining PTI later on.

Here's what DAWN reported,

As many as 11 candidates, including that of seven political parties and four independents, are in the race for the constituency that had fallen vacant after the disqualification of Pakistan Tehreek-i-Insaf (PTI) MNA Ijaz Chaudhry.

Chaudhry was elected on NA-108 as an independent candidate during the 2013 General Elections.

He later joined the Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz’s (PML-N) before an election tribunal disqualified him for possessing a bogus academic degree. He then joined the PTI.

NA-108 by-polls: Voting concludes amid low turnout, clashes - Pakistan - DAWN.COM

As for the number of votes, its a BY-ELECTION, not General Election.
Found another patwari? Guess even if obama criticizes pti you'll call him a patwari. You got to be a duck taking this arguement further. He was elected independently, joined pml n, then joined pti while he was still an MNA, and then got disqualified. He was disqualified as a pti member. And if, According to you he joined pti after he was disqualified, why in the world would pti accept a person who has been deseated for a fake degree. You are a hopeless case.
The election results have shown how good a perception pti holds in people's minds.

Are you saying that violence was not part of Pakistani politics before PTI? If that is the case, then my dear lord, you suck balls.

If violence is part of Pakistani politics then why had you people cried on MQM during election campaign of NA-246 ... You dude @Leader had opened dozen of threads with title of MQM terrorists :what:

Found another patwari? Guess even if obama criticizes pti you'll call him a patwari. You got to be a duck taking this arguement further. He was elected independently, joined pml n, then joined pti while he was still an MNA, and then got disqualified. He was disqualified as a pti member. And if, According to you he joined pti after he was disqualified, why in the world would pti accept a person who has been deseated for a fake degree. You are a hopeless case.
The election results have shown how good a perception pti holds in people's minds.

Don't stick your nose when I am responding to someone else in my comment. Seriously, how desperate are you for attention? As to what you have stated above, it seems very odd to me since to my knowledge, there is some law that says, if you change party allegiance while being a member of National Assembly, you lose the seat and have to vacate it. In any case, the point was Ijaz Chaudhry first joined PMLN and then later joined PTI. Pretty sure PTI holds a better perception in people's minds than gun bearing patwaris who turn up at polling stations around election time and always PTI members getting shot, injured and/or killed.

Don't stick your nose when I am responding to someone else in my comment. Seriously, how desperate are you for attention? As to what you have stated above, it seems very odd to me since to my knowledge, there is some law that says, if you change party allegiance while being a member of National Assembly, you lose the seat and have to vacate it. In any case, the point was Ijaz Chaudhry first joined PMLN and then later joined PTI. Pretty sure PTI holds a better perception in people's minds than gun bearing patwaris who turn up at polling stations around election time and always PTI members getting shot, injured and/or killed.

This is not a private conversation you're having kid so if I or anyone else read your post full of lies you can be questioned. Little sensitive burger boy. Your limited knowledge of things is entertaining. If one gets elected on a party ticket only then they are bound to resign from their seat before joining another party. Go learn about the rules of business before you try to defend your miserably failed party with half cooked stories.

This is not a private conversation you're having kid so if I or anyone else read your post full of lies you can be questioned. Little sensitive burger boy. Your limited knowledge of things is entertaining. If one gets elected on a party ticket only then they are bound to resign from their seat before joining another party. Go learn about the rules of business before you try to defend your miserably failed party with half cooked stories.

Says the patwari who thought he was having a 'debate' in that other thread.. lmao!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom