What's new

PTI told me to praise Zukfi and chant pro-PTI slogans

I thought Bhuttos and sharifs were worse but Imranistan have taken this to new level. Thank GOD that Islam is Monotheism religion which is anti-Shirk or else Imranistan would have made Imran Khan as next GOD judging by blind love suspending logical reasoning.

I have learnt one thing that it is waste of time debating with Imranistan who have justified constantly u-turn, called women names once they were queen, corrupt leaders are now saints [recycling or discarded from PTI/PPP] and I can go on but the picture isn’t over yet.
You aren't very smart. 2 parties that have contributed massively to destroy Pakistan from within arent't worse than PTI? What are you on?

I thought Bhuttos and sharifs were worse but Imranistan have taken this to new level. Thank GOD that Islam is Monotheism religion which is anti-Shirk or else Imranistan would have made Imran Khan as next GOD judging by blind love suspending logical reasoning.

I have learnt one thing that it is waste of time debating with Imranistan who have justified constantly u-turn, called women names once they were queen, corrupt leaders are now saints [recycling or discarded from PTI/PPP] and I can go on but the picture isn’t over yet.
Indeed

The truth that overseas Pakistanis are being released because of efforts of IK must hurt to patwaris or maryam baji k pujaris..
yeah thats what the overseas Pakistani is saying

You seems to belong to Hera mandi.you r very knowledgeable in this field.Cheers.
Yes I used to go there. That place is your birth place. Your first cereal was bought by me.

Back
Top Bottom