PTI to march Solidarity with Judiciary on 6th May

AstanoshKhan

<b>PTI: NAYA PAKISTANI</b>
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
392430_355584914489328_318488544865632_845734_1922153808_n.jpg

As usual the media is mum...

We'll make our voices heard and will stand by the Judiciary - this is the question of our future, the future of our children... we need to stand up to save our country from these crocodiles. Insha'Allah

Pakistan Zindabad

Last edited by a moderator:
I find it quite Ironic that PTI supporters say media ignores them and PML-N supporters say that media is biased in favour of PTI because of establishment.

Do the justice yourself... PTI is taking the stand to avoid mockup of Judiciary... and the media has yet to report this important rally about to happen on coming Sunday.

Do the justice yourself... PTI is taking the stand to avoid mockup of Judiciary... and the media has yet to report this important rally about to happen on coming Sunday.

it doesnt depend on media for this success, it depends on PTI, if they are just staging all this to gain popularity or they really mean something and are willing to give their sacrifices

i mean the real march is to create some challanges to the present govt, not just some media stunt for upcoming elections

it doesnt depend on media for this success, it depends on PTI, if they are just staging all this to gain popularity or they really mean something and are willing to give their sacrifices

i mean the real march is to create some challanges to the present govt, not just some media stunt for upcoming elections

Indeed... look at it as a national problem and an event to give shoulder to our crippling judicial system - it may be a political stunt by PTI but one cannot ignore it since it's a dire need of time these days to say the least. Anyway, due to recent ongoing tackles between Govt. and Judiciary and with the most recent one in the case of PM has been resulted in some sort mockery of the whole judicial system. The nation saw what has been done to the judicial system of the country and for that matter this incident got enough airtime of the TV channels just like the mirchi masala stories of Vina Malik we see - the sympathies arose for the judiciary in general public. Since Imran Khan (PTI) has taken the initiative to avoid that mockery furthermore, it is a moral duty of the TV channels to give this rally enough airtime - for the sake of Pakistan and our Judicial system. Having said that, PTI has made it this far with intense propaganda and opposition, they'll Insha'Allah turn this event to a national event without the sold-out TV channels, just like when the media was mum on PTI Jalsa in Quetta.

But I will let everyone know that it doesn&#8217;t matter if these pseudo-intellectuals keep bashing PTI and Imran Khan out of their blind hatred. PTI has been continuously attacked on twitter and English news websites while THEY go and struggle on the ground to change the fortunes of Pakistan. &#8216;First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win&#8217; and PTI will win, it&#8217;s inevitable. Insha'Allah

Rule of Law or Rule of Crooks? Your call...

...and that's why PTI has taken the initiative, we'll stand by the juidiciary no matter what...

Last edited by a moderator:
This march is happening at the time when army is not behind judiciary instead they r behind PM and PPP govt.

This march is happening at the time when army is not behind judiciary instead they r behind PM and PPP govt.

I don't think Army is on anyone's side... if SC had called in for a coup and Army had refused then the possibility was there.

weather is said to be cloudy in islamabad.

weather is said to be cloudy in islamabad.

Allah SWT khair karega Insha'Allah.

I had been to PTI's worker convention in Peshawar on Friday, people were coming and standing/sitting in an open ground in smearing heat so I don't think rain would stop them attending the rally... if it rains, consider it as Baran-e-Rahmat - that even Allah SWT is on PTI's side just like Quetta Jalsa. Alhamdulillah

Allah SWT khair karega Insha'Allah.

I had been to PTI's worker convention in Peshawar on Friday, people were coming and standing/sitting in an open ground in smearing heat so I don't think rain would stop them attending the rally... if it rains, consider it as Baran-e-Rahmat - that even Allah SWT is on PTI's side just like Quetta Jalsa. Alhamdulillah

yup, I meant the weather is good, but like you said it really doesnt stop anything from happening when you are in PTI.

Did anyone see the PML jalsa yesterday.? people were going out in hordes!!!

I don't think Army is on anyone's side... if SC had called in for a coup and Army had refused then the possibility was there.

Sir jee u will agree with me once the SC impose article 6 to implement its orders on NRO implementation Case and army wont follow its orders, this is the only reason why judgement was not announced on 16th april instead it was delayed to 3rd may and today is 6th may still no judgement, plus the detailed verdict is still not out, iam absolutely sure that army is not standing with judiciary this time.

Sir jee u will agree with me once the SC impose article 6 to implement its orders on NRO implementation Case and army wont follow its orders, this is the only reason why judgement was not announced on 16th april instead it was delayed to 3rd may and today is 6th may still no judgement, plus the detailed verdict is still not out, iam absolutely sure that army is not standing with judiciary this time.

I don't know if coup will be a wise thing when the sitting Govt. is about to end their tenure... SC and Army knows that very well and that's why SC is deliberately delaying the verdict...

Damn, in today's time reality and appearance is always opposite to each other... you can't tell who is right and who is wrong. One thing comes to the mind after seeing all this... Iss Humaam Main Sub Ganjay Hay...

Back
Top Bottom