What's new

PTI to form government in KPK

I am still waiting on promises from PMNL, where are they?

We delivered as much as we can in our provincial Gov capacity and results are infront of your eyez we won and we are going to form gov in province and centre. Its the trust of people and performance based votes.

Don't expect mega development, things like laptop and Metro bus in KPK because IK was against them

They dont want development. Anp did development in KPK yet they were thrown out. What they want are three things. Education, free from corruption and security. They dont wnat metro buses otherwise they would have voted for pml n. This is what imran has to deliver.

The best i expect is increase in education, heavy reduction in corruption in kpk and increase in security. More then imran khan the one who is really under scrutiny is NS. He has to solve this countries problems which are many and the people expect this to be solved within 2 years. Remember the normal awam thinks that these problems are bcz PPP were evil and thus could be solved easily. Lets see if he can deliver while i will also be very interested in Imrans progress in KPK.

@AstanoshKhan and others What do you think about the Khataak guy as CM?

IK handpicked him. Asad Qaisar would've been given CMship only if PTI had made 2/3rd Majority in KPK... running a coalition is not an easy task and Perwaiz Khattak is a good choice to keep all of them in-tact. Even there was a time when IK suggested the name of Siraj-ul-Haq to be the CM.

Last edited by a moderator:
IK handpicked him. Asad Qaisar would've been given CMship only if PTI had made 2/3rd Majority in KPK... running a coalition is not an easy task and Perwaiz Khattak is a good choice to keep all of them in-tact. Even there was a time when IK suggested the name of Siraj-ul-Haq to be the CM.

So he is politically smart but how was his tenure as irrigation minister i think.

Looks a clean and honest man from his looks and a quick google search.

What was hia position in PTI? Provincial president?

Sir i was serious with my question---i wanted an answer, not a Sarcasm :(

This is the tragedy with the corrupt system, no one trust the scrutiny of election commission.

Enjoy democracy and let these incapable people play with Pakistan.

Anyway, congrats to the PTI for their alliance with JI.

They dont want development. Anp did development in KPK yet they were thrown out. What they want are three things. Education, free from corruption and security. They dont wnat metro buses otherwise they would have voted for pml n. This is what imran has to deliver.

The best i expect is increase in education, heavy reduction in corruption in kpk and increase in security. More then imran khan the one who is really under scrutiny is NS. He has to solve this countries problems which are many and the people expect this to be solved within 2 years. Remember the normal awam thinks that these problems are bcz PPP were evil and thus could be solved easily. Lets see if he can deliver while i will also be very interested in Imrans progress in KPK.

eliminating TTP, drug trade, afghan refugees, illegal weapons, drone attacks, terrorist attacks, infrastructure development, economy development, local bodies etc

imran khan said he will eliminate TTP by letting local tribals defeat TTP, lets see how it plays

Do you mean to say Asad qaisar is seedha sadha banda and pervaiz khattak is shrewd?

eliminating TTP, drug trade, afghan refugees, illegal weapons, drone attacks, terrorist attacks, infrastructure development, economy development etc

imran khan said he will eliminate TTP by letting local tribals defeat TTP, lets see how it plays

http://tribune.com.pk/story/548744/my-statements-are-being-distorted-altaf-hussain/

Just like Bhayya Follower, you are distorting the facts that FATA comes under Nawaz sharif responsibility and KPK only comes under PTI responsibility

eliminating TTP, drug trade, afghan refugees, illegal weapons, drone attacks, terrorist attacks, infrastructure development, economy development etc

How can this be done when the people there know that another Ghadar is sitting in Prime Ministers house?

Stop making fools of people, 30 years I have witnessed this tamasha.

Nobody will back Pakistan with Sharif and Zardari in control you blind idiot.

Lets see. KPK is his litmus test. Can he provide us the glimpse of the naya pakistan and improve KPK. I hope he does as it will be better for KPK. On top of it all he has to provide the educationa nd free them of corruption. He has to show a good rule on KPK.

So he is politically smart but how was his tenure as irrigation minister i think.

Don't know it brother...

He's the General Secretary of PTI.

na kar yar, u dont know ??? he joined Pti in Dec 2011

and he is Secretary General of Pti

@SEAL @Tameem @AdeelFaheem @cb4 @Tiger Awan and all other PMLN supporters.

Yaar aap logon ko Pakistan ki hukoomat bht mubarik ho. We were all morons after all.

I have decided to give up my Pakistani passport. It can rest in peace in a papper mincer.

@Armstrong @Hyperion

Best regards.

Back
Top Bottom