What's new

PTI re-introduce corrupt Patwari system

Today looks like Patwaris got Nawaz’s email for urgent help to rescue Maryam rani. so many anti IK threads opened by these Patwari clowns .
this can explain the urgency for departure to London.

مجھے کیوں لگ رہا ہے کہ اصل مسئلہ انجیو پلاسٹی کا نہیں، فلرز اور بوٹوکس کے ٹیکے کا ہے؟ پہلے ہی اپائنٹمنٹ کافی تاخیر کا شکار ہو
چکی ہے۔
Why do I think the real problem is with the fillers and the Botox vaccine, not Angio Plasti? Already the appointment has been delayed.

but for some reason princess raddi son is enjoying a match and not by grand pappy side!! strange

Today looks like Patwaris got Nawaz’s email for urgent help to rescue Maryam rani. so many anti IK threads opened by these Patwari clowns .
Means IK and PTI is doing good and hitting them hard.

I see the PTI government has finally understood the true definition and meaning of the word Patwari.’

PTI govt. to re-introduce Patwari system.

RAWALPINDI: Instead of completing the digitisation of land records in the province, the PTI-led Punjab government has begun to reintroduce the patwari system in land revenue departments in the name of reforms.

:suicide2:

I see the PTI government has finally understood the true definition and meaning of the word Patwari.’

Screenshot_2020-02-11-18-27-43.png

Patwaris are now called village officers and enjoy more powers than before in Pakistan.

One can simply look up their local village officer and see how they have been blessed over the past 18 months with exploitation of land, resource and people planned for the next 20 years.

If you have a land dispute in Pakistan. Do you have to pay patwaris or similar guys to sort it out? What is the going rate? Every British Pakistani family have been affected by land grabbers.

@BATMAN

Its off topic but i need to ask this question to you and your types

- do you believe Nawaz Sherif is an honest man, not involved in any corruption
- do you believe Nawaz Sherif is a smart leader, his daughter is a very bright politician.
- do you believe all cases against Nawaz mafia are fake?
- do you believe nawaz had best interest of Pakistan on his mind when he invited Modi and Doval at his home visa free.
- do you believe Nawaz meeting with matal in India was for the welfare of Pakistani people.
- do you believe what Nawaz gang is doing now is the right thing to do

just curious, i need to know this before I reply to any of your posts about current situation in Pakistan, otherwise it will just be posts fight here without any results, like the ones above

@BATMAN

Its off topic but i need to ask this question to you and your types

- do you believe Nawaz Sherif is an honest man, not involved in any corruption
- do you believe Nawaz Sherif is a smart leader, his daughter is a very bright politician.
- do you believe all cases against Nawaz mafia are fake?
- do you believe nawaz had best interest of Pakistan on his mind when he invited Modi and Doval at his home visa free.
- do you believe Nawaz meeting with matal in India was for the welfare of Pakistani people.
- do you believe what Nawaz gang is doing now is the right thing to do

just curious, i need to know this before I reply to any of your posts about current situation in Pakistan, otherwise it will just be posts fight here without any results, like the ones above

He think whole corrupt mafia are angels sent by God.

Back
Top Bottom