Devil Soul

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
PTI not in favour of mid-term elections, says Hashmi
Irfan Haider
Published May 07, 2014 04:28pm
ISLAMABAD: Pakistan Tehreek-i-Insaf (PTI) president Makhdoom Javed Hashmi on Wednesday assured the National Assembly that his party was not in favor of midterm elections.

Commenting on the law and order situation in the country, the senior PTI leader said that it was the constitutional right of the party to protest on May 11 against the 'rigging in the general elections of 2013.'

Hashmi said that all the political parties should play their role to protect democracy and the parliament at all cost.

“Parliament is our mother and we will never compromise on the supremacy of the parliament,” Hashmi said.

He said that all the institutions should work within their mandate for the progress of the country.

“The ban on the freedom of expression is not a solution of any problem while there should be a code of conduct for the media houses in this regard,” he added.

Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N) MNA Rana Tanveer Hussain said that the media representatives should be careful with regards to national interests.

He said that the PTI should wait for the next general elections because their protest against the poll rigging was not a solution for any problem.

Earlier, Muttahida Qaumi Moverment (MQM) parliamentarians staged a walk-out from the National Assembly session against the incidents of targeted killings of its workers in Karachi.

well said.. PTI no matter how cripple the democracy, let it go on..

Agree but next election should not held like last one. But i see mid term election

Agree but next election should not held like last one. But i see mid term election
& you think, after 4 more years of noora league, there will be any elections?
i guss, PTI needs to get out of that, 11 may, election day mind set, cause its only beneficial to others?

& you think, after 4 more years of noora league, there will be any elections?
i guss, PTI needs to get out of that, 11 may, election day mind set, cause its only beneficial to others?

I am afraid there will be no election and with Nawaz Sharif track record he will not survive 2 years. He look at himself as badshah and right or wrong every one should say YES SIR to him. And there plans are scary...

I am afraid there will be no election and with Nawaz Sharif track record he will not survive 2 years. He look at himself as badshah and right or wrong every one should say YES SIR to him. And there plans are scary...
uncle jee,
when its your heart telling you the right thing, why you guys are hell bent to send nation into NOORA KINGS rule forever?
ohh bhai jee for allaha,s sake plz we ate begging you to stand up, & crash it?
dont be fool again to be damocratic, further because then there wouldbe no more 11 may?
ohh bhai, save then nation rather then saving, the damocrazy?
& after that, bring right EC reforms, bring right elections, & thats it?
but stand up now, look what IMRAN nwas telling yesterday, why he is so rejected?
cause he knows, after 4 years, he wouldnt be having any chance?
i was, critisizing you guys, for your mad love with damocrazy, cause i knew you will be cheated, & defeted by all illegal means, it was my experinces, my contacts bhai, jee i have served in MI?
my family & IMRAN,s family we are same?
but as all of us thought, he is not for here, he is too innocent?
think about it plz?

Back
Top Bottom