What's new

PTI needs help of Musharraf's man to improve education system in KPK

Patriots

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Imran Khan, Asad Umar and Asad Qaiser had a meeting with ex HEC chairman Professor Dr. Atta ur Rahman and Mr. Razzaq Dawood, Founder of LUMS regarding the improvement of Education system in KPK

10150751_722609181114838_2081118095877418880_n.jpg

Timeline Photos - Imran Khan (official) | Facebook

Seems like Imran Khan has taken seriously my challenge of matching Pervez Musharraf's performance!
but why is he always captured in 'fitay mun' to audience?

So Mushraff has patent of Dr Atta???
OR
Dr Atta should die because Mushraff is not in govt..

So Mushraff has patent of Dr Atta???
OR
Dr Atta should die because Mushraff is not in govt..

No one said that and obviously its not as you stated.
The thing is Musharraf is being labeled as traitor and how come a traitor can do good to Pakistan's education!

Dude you posted PDF thread link which was created by @mr42O ... Lol

Anyways link of PTI Radio is not working ... If you don't have enough time then you should not jump into discussion with your baseless logics ............

PDF thread is quite a proof for my logic and that was live on PTI Radio not recorded I listened his program because I'm his fan....

This has nothing to do with Musharraf but I object to our educational luminary being labelled as " Musharraf's Man ".

Dr. Atta is a Pakistani educator and he is nobody's Man. He is his own man and what he did in the Past he did as a Pakistani Patriot to serve his own Country. KPK is part of Pakistan and if given the opportunity to serve , I am sure he will serve with honour and dignity.

Seems like Imran Khan has taken seriously my challenge of matching Pervez Musharraf's performance!
but why is he always captured in 'fitay mun' to audience?

Every politicians knows Gen. Musharraf accomplished wonders for Pakistan but yet they don't admit it.

Imagine Zardari placed presidential order to abolish HEC.....lolz....

Back
Top Bottom