What's new

PTI MNA suspended, two MPAs disqualified over fake degrees

Factory is PTI, Factory product is Guulam sarwar. New cheez mai bhe defect nikal ata hai means = Even sometimes factory produces a defective piece.

Aur 2 Hatho ka salam app par, for misguiding marshmollow by saying I was comparing PTI as a factory product

Yes party is in trouble because Party is a mix of all ethnicities of Pakistan. IF PTI was made of only Pakhtoons or punjabis, we would not have heard any kind of internal fightings.

Which reminds me of pre partition PML also suffered internal fightings. Conflicts erupted b/w Jinnah and IQBAL over the settlement of PML with then union minister sikandar hayat in 37-38

was a great post, till you come up with that trash comparing of PTI with Muslim league of 47?
quaid e azam never promissed any sunami? which couldnt reach no where?
lol
all its happening just because, the leader is fake?
his appearnce & doings are fake, just too impress whatever audience?

d289a710127b10b0cb75e942fcb4e6e0.jpg

before elections
45267f1d10028bcb05d9b3305ad3a367.jpg

after the elections
e796d2d3558e1319e995837a8ed27b4b.jpg

cheers! lol

its a reality which with a sorry heart every PTIans hve to accept some day?
yes a moraly croupt , coward leader!
thats what inspire all other ,moraly croupt fake degree holders elites on the PTI,s parlimentry payroll?lol

was a great post, till you come up with that trash comparing of PTI with Muslim league of 47?
quaid e azam never promissed any sunami? which couldnt reach no where?
lol
all its happening just because, the leader is fake?
his appearnce & doings are fake, just too impress whatever audience?

d289a710127b10b0cb75e942fcb4e6e0.jpg

before elections
45267f1d10028bcb05d9b3305ad3a367.jpg

after the elections
e796d2d3558e1319e995837a8ed27b4b.jpg

cheers! lol

Mooli jut,,, your brain size is also equal to mooli :) . I was comparing the internal fightings of PML, and was PML of 47 was too sacred that it can not be compared with anything?

And do let us know what happened to PML after quaid e azam and Liaquat ali khan died?

IK attending royal lunch buffet is his personal matter, so do let us know, why you lot are getting irritated by someone personal matter, Did IK went on to england on state money? Did IK weared that suit and bow tie from state money? Is he about to be settled in England? If he went abroad for few weeks how it is equal to not caring for nation? Did IK gave up his Pakistani nationality? if not then how his going is being equated with not caring about his nation?

You sitting in bangcock, does it mean you don't care about pakistan? Musharraf ran away from Pakistan after he resigned, so he didn't care about the mess he put in to Pakistan and he only came after 5 years why? Why didn't he came back in 2009,2010,2011,2012?

So please be rationale when you are about to reason with me on this thing, instead of sharing trash and childish pics

For every summer from last few years, IK go to england to meet his kids. Yes kids, go to google search his itinerary plan, so I don't know what insect causes Pain in rears of your's lot if he goes to meet his kids, for medical checkup and attending few lunch buffet here and there on his personal capacity and still causing sun burns to rears of yours lot

Mooli jut,,, your brain size is also equal to mooli :) . I was comparing the internal fightings of PML, and was PML of 47 was too sacred that it can not be compared with anything?

And do let us know what happened to PML after quaid e azam and Liaquat ali khan died?

IK attending royal lunch buffet is his personal matter, so do let us know, why you lot are getting irritated by someone personal matter, Did IK went on to england on state money? Did IK weared that suit and bow tie from state money?

So please be rationale when you are about to reason with me on this thing, instead of sharing trash and childish pics

For every summer from last few years, IK go to england to meet his kids. Yes kids, go to google search his itinerary plan, so I don't know what causes Pain in rears of your's lot if went to meet his kids, for medical checkup and attending few lunch buffet here and there on his personal capacity and still causing sun burns to rears of yours lot

And do let us know what happened to PML after quaid e azam and Liaquat ali khan died
NAWAZ SHARIF BECAME THE LEADER OF MUSLIM LEAGUE!lol

on his personal capacity and still causing sun burns to rears of yours lot

ohh his personal unmoral capacity , which he has showen by running away from APC on a joint policy against terrorism?
moraly should hve stayed in the country, should hve participated that APC?
after his deperture how many bombs were exploded till now?
how many kids of poor pakistanis hve died till now?
why couldnt he could hve delayed all this royal wine parties in uk?

IK go to england to meet his kids. Yes kids,
you mean all the kids? including tyran khan? again unmoral? right
with all these unmoral activities, what IK is promoting? unmorality?
hving fake degrees is still a less moral thing, thn using these degrees to be a member of parliment. where nations fate would be decided?
its all unmoral? right?
having a leader with no morality, will only produce unmoral fake degree users for power? right?lol
in the end, its all a morality issue?
so plz help youself to find a great moli, to enjoy which ever of your ends, you may like?lol

please stop talking about naya pakistan now
@Jazzbot please remove your label, naya pakistan

it sounds very dumb now

degree degree hoti he asli ho ya jaali ho :lol:

Its my profile and my choice, any problem? And whatever looks dumb to you doesn't matter to others. You even consider Altaf Bori's involvement in Imran Farooq murder case investigations as dumb, so I don't give a flying fck about what sounds dumb to you.. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
lol :lol:

but we thought PTI had central governing body and election body, ticket giving body

didnt they verified his degree before providing him the ticket or his bank balance was checked actually?

Do you think PTI had access to HEC records or to state bank of Pakistan or any secret agency to verify all this stuff? C'mon use some common senses if you have any..

Pakistan-SC-FakeDegreeCase-GhulamSarwarSuspend2MPADisqualified_7-18-2013_109959_l.jpg

iSLAMABAD: The Supreme Court of Pakistan Thursday suspended Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf’s (PTI) Ghulam Sarwar's national assembly membership (NA-53) after his credentials failed to pass Higher Education Commission (HEC) scrutiny and turned out to be counterfeit, Geo News reported.

A three-member bench, headed by Chief Justice Iftikhar Muhammad Chaudhry, took up the "fake degrees case" here on Thursday.

During the course of the hearing the bench also dropped the axe on a couple of Members Punjab Assembly (MPAs) for the same reason.

Among the disqualified MPAs are Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz’s Khawaja Islam (PP-72 Faisalabad) and Jamiat Ulema-e-Islam-Fazal’s (JUI-F) Sardar Mir Badshah Khan Qaisarani.

The bench not only denotified Khwaja Islam’s membership but also ordered the concerned authorities of lodge a case against him.

The apex court, on the other hand, declared Malik Mohammad Nawaz’s (PP-71) credentials are authentic.

Honorable judges reserved a verdict with regard to MNA Maiza Hameed’s credentials, while they ordered HEC to verify MNA Zaib Jafar’s educational certificates.

PTI MNA suspended, two MPAs disqualified over fake degrees - thenews.com.pk
Good if SC has done that this one also belonged to other party from which he came to PTI mostly old ones have some problems with them so good PTI got rid of him

Good if SC has done that this one also belonged to other party from which he came to PTI mostly old ones have some problems with them so good PTI got rid of him

corection. no its not PTI got rid of him, but he is been taken out by court?
dont pretend or pose its, PTI ,s karnama?
no instead why PTI gave him ticket, who was involved within PTI to gifting him the party ticket?
proper investigations should be done, & WHOLE BUNCH OF BLACK SHEEPS SHOULD BE SHOWEN THE DOORS?

Back
Top Bottom