PTI MNA from swat criticises her party for not telling whole truth

W.11

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
1779725_650881708286237_1960241318_n.jpg

PTI MNA criticises her party policy on talks with TTP - thenews.com.pk

She said the Afghans specially Pashtuns were not in favour of a US troop pull-out because they feel extremely insecure without foreign support.

The Swati MNA is also unhappy with her PTI leadership’s indifference to its sincere workers. She said she joined the party seeing Imran Khan’s honesty and truthfulness but she was disappointed by the attitude of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa government which has done nothing to change the destiny of poor people and was not ready to listen to its experienced workers.

Last edited:
Last edited:
no it shows PTI is confused

if you read up, she said that both aggression and dialogue should be used appropriately.

yes for cheap talk, its confusion. suit yourself !

if you read up, she said that both aggression and dialogue should be used appropriately.

yes for cheap talk, its confusion. suit yourself !

ok i see you have missed the meaning of what she said here, she has said not to have peace talks with TTP, but a military operation but have dialogues with militants where ever necessary and not peace deals, do you understand the meaning of both? dialogues where the militants agree to lay down their weapons, like dialogues before lal mosque operation got it?

ok i see you have missed the meaning of what she said here, she has said not to have peace talks with TTP, but a military operation but have dialogues with militants where ever necessary and not peace deals, do you understand the meaning of both? dialogues where the militants agree to lay down their weapons, like dialogues before lal mosque operation got it?

Dont assume. neither PTI nor PTI leaders would ever make peace deals with anyone giving an inch to terrorist, be it taliban or mqm or ASWJ or any fuccked up terrorist group.

She never said anything about no peace talks. And pray tell, what do you think a dialog really means, if not a precursor to peace talks?

You're simply picking and choosing the points that fit your narrow viewpoint. A clear example is that you only highlighted up until she said that the government needs to opt for a military operation, and left out the rest where she suggests dialogue with certain groups.

Criticism, even of one's own party is a sign of a healthy democratic entity. At the very least, she doesn't end up getting stabbed for it.

She never said anything about no peace talks. And pray tell, what do you think a dialog really means, if not a precursor to peace talks?

You're simply picking and choosing the points that fit your narrow viewpoint. A clear example is that you only highlighted up until she said that the government needs to opt for a military operation, and left out the rest where she suggests dialogue with certain groups.

Criticism, even of one's own party is a sign of a healthy democratic entity. At the very least, she doesn't end up getting stabbed for it.

i read your post but missed your logic, maybe gibberish is PTI's logic

i read your post but missed your logic, maybe gibberish is PTI's logic

So now you blame PTI for your lack of comprehension?
I have neither the time nor the crayons to explain this to you right now.

So now you blame PTI for your lack of comprehension?
I have neither the time nor the crayons to explain this to you right now.

ok

Dont assume. neither PTI nor PTI leaders would ever make peace deals with anyone giving an inch to terrorist, be it taliban or mqm or ASWJ or any fuccked up terrorist group.

good to know

Back
Top Bottom