What's new

PTI Leader Shahbaz Gill Press Conference ... reality touch for expats

The new millennial and genZ will be destroyed..you talking about a big number of educated expatriatea that will never think of even moving back to PAKISTAN due to safety issues but then I realized that this is exactly what establishment wants..just like what establishment in north Korea or Myanmar wants

This country is focked.
Unless you have a stake in DHA; then you're already a 1%er elite.
You forget that 1% of 230 million means there are 2,300,000 people like you. That is still a lot of people. Maybe you meant .001% elite.

You forget that 1% of 230 million means there are 2,300,000 people like you. That is still a lot of people. Maybe you meant .001% elite.
Do you realize that 1% of 230 million is 2,300,000 people. That is still a lot of people. Maybe you meant .001% - that would be 230,000 (two hundred and thirty thousand). If anything, the elite is 230,000 people, actually the real elite is much lesser. Being in the top 1% does not make you the elite anymore.

There is no place in our politics for educated, ideological people. Only for jageedars, industrialists, waderas/feudals, and otherwise billionaires and badmash type of people.

I have been saying that for years and mods like Amaa'n keep giving me warnings. Loool

LOL I have had many warnings. Speak the truth and they don't like it.😄

As for Overseas Pakistani's we shouuld continue the boycott of remittance
and also avoid sending money to charities in Pakistan as this Govt is now
trying to use charities to take out money from us.

It is rich vs poor.
Not that much PTI vs the establishment etc.
It is mainly poor PTI and somewhat vs rich PTI
poor jawans vs genz
EPublic vs elite
Farmer vs feudal
even common pakhtoon/punjabi/balochi vs rich pakhtoon/punjabi/balochi

Only finding oil in our land can save us
We have in the form of coal, and while other nations use it as 50% of their electricity, we can’t even manage to do that. We currently only use it to supply 10% of our electricity.

The new millennial and genZ will be destroyed..you talking about a big number of educated expatriatea that will never think of even moving back to PAKISTAN due to safety issues but then I realized that this is exactly what establishment wants..just like what establishment in north Korea or Myanmar wants
Send dollars that is the only job of expats...

Only finding oil in our land can save us
Not really Nigeria has a lot of oil and still is very poor

Pakistan had A LOT OF OIL/GAS till 1990s we were surplus yet we were very poor.

Reality is bengaldeah with no gas no cheap hydro power is doing much better then us..
Even if we dirt cheap oil it would only mean more corruption

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom