What's new

PTI LEADER EJAZ CHAUDHRY MEETS TLP’S SAAD RIZVI

FOOLS_NIGHTMARE

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
1637419925391.png

Leader of the Pakistan Tehreek-i-Insaf (PTI) Central Punjab Ejaz Chaudhry Saturday met recently released chief of the Tehreek-i-Labbaik Pakistan (TLP) Saad Rizvi at his home, ARY NEWS reported.

Ejaz Chaudhry congratulated the TLP chief Saad Rizvi over his release and presented him with a flower bouquet.

Ejaz Chaudhry said that he had expressed his satisfaction over the release of Saad Rizvi and had therefore come to meet him after an agreement between the government and TLP was implemented.

On November 18, Tehreek-i-Labbaik Pakistan (TLP) chief Saad Rizvi has been released from jail following an agreement with the government.

The interior ministry had previously decided to withdraw over 40 cases against Tehreek e Labbaik Pakistan (TLP) leader Saad Rizvi and others in going forward with the agreement the government hammered out with the party.

The cases against the party whose sentences are upto three-year or more will be repealed by the government, the sources inside the ministry told.

But the concession is not limited to those 40 cases only, which only marks the first phase of the agreement the government hammered out with TLP. The sources have added that in the second phase, cases with sentences of up to five years will also be revoked and that the government of Punjab has already begun taking steps to that effect.

The government also implemented another point of an agreement reached with Tehreek-i-Labbaik Pakistan (TLP) as it removed the name of the organisation’s chief Saad Rizvi from the Fourth Schedule of the Anti-Terrorism Act.

Unbelievable this is, We have a TLP party with zero electoral mandate forced a nuke government to the negotiations table lol , by street protests and now we will soon have all types of looneys with issues doing the same this is very bad for the country’s stability

i repeat

if pti wasnt enough to destroy pakistan, TLP will sure make next govt and burn us to the ground
PTI should rename itself U-turn party

i think we are beyond u turns

youthia party is maha be sharam now

Last edited:
When Ranasunllah can met LeJ leaders in broad day light than why not Ejaz Chaudry with tlp. Noonytoons should be the last ppl in this country to talk about it

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom