What's new

PTI Lahore Jalsa - Trailer HD

Good luck with the Jalsa!!! I personally like Imran Khan and he got some good ideas.

Don't want to take anything away but I have a question.

Say PTI does it, win election and Imran Khan become next PM of Pakistan. What guarantee you have that his son will not take his place in 15 to 20 years, and he will deliver what Pakistan has been awaiting for so long. It will not be smooth ride even if he win the election.

Good luck with the Jalsa!!! I personally like Imran Khan and he got some good ideas.

Don't want take anything away but I have a question.

Say PTI does it, win election and Imran Khan become next PM of Pakistan. What grantee you have that his son will not take his place in 15 to 20 years, and he will deliver what Pakistan has been awaiting for so long. It will not be smooth ride even if he win the election.

He does not believe in dynastical right of inherited leadership. Lets just go through the first step and leave speculation aside for a while. We have got work to do.

Say PTI does it, win election and Imran Khan become next PM of Pakistan. What grantee you have that his son will not take his place in 15 to 20 years, and he will deliver what Pakistan has been awaiting for so long. It will not be smooth ride even if he win the election.

oh no way, he will not, nor will PTI, the culture at PTI is different...

he got what it takes, he is not a kinda a leader who rules country, but regions... once in power his influence would be felt in the region... yes it will not be a smooth ride, but with people's backing, he will make a difference. InshAllah.

I believe Quaid-e-Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah, Liaquat Ali Khan, and Imran Khan are the only Pakistani politicians who truly care about the well-being of their people. The rest of Pakistani politicans could care less what happens to Pakistanis. From Ayub Khan to Asif Ali Zardari none of these politicians cared about their people. All they care about is their wealth and power.

That is a very good question. Unfortunately, there are no guarantees on how people turn out, and what they have hidden in their hearts. Most other politicians we've had in our history(even going back to the politicians leading Pakistan before 1971) grabbed any and every chance they had to get to power. We've had people willing to sell everything to foreign powers, any state secrets, any tainted deals, to enable them to come to power.

Imran Khan seems different in the sense that he's been offered deals to get him into power many times. When he retired from cricket in the 80's(he came out of retirement to play the 1992 worldcup), Gen. Zia-ul Haq offered him Ministership(sports ministry), he refused. Then, when he joined politics, Nawaz Sharif offered him thirty Parliamentary seats if he allied with Nawaz instead of fighting, yet again he refused. Musharraf offered Imran Khan to be his puppet Prime Minister(Mush was the President), Imran Khan refused and Musharraf got Shaukat Aziz to come in. Later on, Musharraf denied offering Imran Khan the spot, but there are videos of him talking to journalists in 2002 praising Imran Khan's character and talking about how Imran Khan would be the best man for the job(Musharraf is a known liar, went back on various promises repeatedly).

Imran Khan has talked about this and he says that, if you come into power due to someone else's assistance, making deals under the table, then you are vulnerable to their manipulation, influence, and blackmail. And that, people who want to come into power at any cost, are alright with that, because they don't mind selling out and returning favors as long as they come into power and get a chance to loot and plunder. But Imran Khan wants to have real chance, and that's the reason why he didn't run for all these opportunities to get into power.

We don't have any guarantees on what he will or won't do if he does come into power. Rightnow it's pretty touch and go, despite his rising in various international polls that cover Pakistan, the latest RAND polls show him behind Nawaz Sharif. Zardari, people have already seen as being corrupt. Nawaz Sharif's held power in the Punjab in this regime, and while his popularity in the Punjab has declined due to a rise in crime rates and corruption compared to the previous PML-Q Punjab govt, outside Punjab people under PPP leadership are still wanting Nawaz Sharif to lead them rather than the PPP(which currently holds power there).

That is future isnt it.We have suffered alot on the hands of PPP, PML-N, ANP MQM all the other parties , I am of opinion let give them one chance to prove themselves.
Lets see what policies they make for Pakistan or he comes out just like Obama shouting day and night for change and end up doing the same things there predecessors were doing.

Assalam alaikum

we don't know what he will be in future,

Imran has gr8 past record in serving pakistan and providing leadership ( though it is not politics ), we know he is honest and loyal to pakistan and has qualities more then any other leader right now

I believe if he get a chance to lead pakistan, it will be golden era for us

TARIQ

All the best to Imran but I wonder if he and his party would be able to change things around for the better considering the very strong entrenched vested interests and power centers at work.

Much of this vid portrays the goings on in India too. Except for the Martial Law and economy part!

[video]http://www.youtube.com/user/PTINewYork[/video]

kings of raiwind will not rule Lahore anymore.

Lahoris are going to free their home from the clutches of these kings of raiwind...

the war begins on this 30th of october :pakistan:

IMRAN Khan is just another stone in this falling cascade of rocks on our country. lets admit this man has guts, no stigma of corruption, liberal ideas and right prospective of american hegemony but wait does he has the right leadership and coterie which can deliver the nation as touted.
his most trusted and capable political muscles are Ijaz Chaudry and MAhmood ur Rasheed which are both chewed gums of jammat e islami and ironically these two were kicked out of jamaat e islami on allegations of corruption
now can they prove to be honest in pti?? lets not forget mian azhar does this man has any stature or political acumen among the politician or either people of lahore let aside pakistan??

imran khan is under immense pressure regarding lahore jalsa pml n is organizing one and they are opted to fill the announced place with massive crowd for parliamentary party it is not issue to produce a mammoth gathering as they have dozens of mna's but for pti it would be a wild goose chase just see what imran khan achieved in previous tries

Last edited by a moderator:
Your second video is full of everything but sense. How is a "Thekedar" who failed to pay wages to workers related to PTI or its popularity in the public? And mind that this dhrna was not for the political gains but for a National cause and its shameful to see people still trying to defame him and the cause because it suites them. Its actually shameful and wishful attempt by the followers of Churan Frosh.

Coming back to topic - PTI is again working for a National cause and this Jalsa has to be successful to pave path for the upcoming electoral victory. Join him and make this event a successful history making event.

Everybody wanted Revolution.. this is your chance to get one. Join hands with PTI and make this event a successful event. Don't sit home neither try to watch it on TV.. you have to be there to make this revolution possible.

REVOLUTION ohh yes we are going to taste it now with imran khan and its clique's blend it would just be the same corruption, violence and kleptocracy, you know pti student wing isf has killed 3 students in aurangzeb college swat well REVOLUTION has just started

Back
Top Bottom