What's new

PTI Karachi Jalsa - Discussion.

1650178357715.png

PTI chooses people like Raja Riaz in sindh, but in essence they chose some nizamani or Soomro in interior.
If they will not engage locals, they will loose.

We were getting full water till some siddique was incharge of our area. But now it's a Bangash, and there are many hydrants who are selling us our own water. These hydrants usually work with rangers permission and are being run by some lasharis or Bahawalnagar.

Even now you don't get my point then I can't explain it any further.
Selling water via hydrants has been ongoing for long( at least 3 decades that I can remember). I suspect Zardari saheb and his ilk get their bhatta and we have to buy the water. I understand your frustrations. However in order to make the changes you need local body elections so these guys can look after these issues. Guess who has been reluctant /dragging their feet in holding elections. In any case till PTI gains control of the running of the province things will not change.
I have now been out of Pakistan for 3 decades so apologies if these matters do not ring a bell with me.
The other aspect is completion of projects to bring in more water which is in the hands of the Govtt. The PTI govtr had allocated funds for this project and it is due completion in 2024. If allowed to complete it will help alleviate the underlying issue of scarcity of water supply.
However the crux of my debate has been that MQM has not been successful in alleviating any of the problems facing Karachi nor will they be able to as they will forever be a minority party in Sindh. You need a national party to wrest the control of Sindh away from PPP.
A

Yara meri biwi to yeh bhi nahi karti par phir bhi thori ghulami to karni parti hai.
A

Last edited:
Wow.. My friend couldn't enter as well.. he had to return along with his other colleagues.. He was extremely disappointed.. Many people were disappointed.
I was rather happy ..

Happy to see my Pakistani and specially my Karachi is standing on the right side of the history ...

When i left the other roads and markets were almost empty ... And that was during weekend of 15th ramadan ... People were wither at jalsa or were watching it on tv at home

Last edited:
I was rather happy ..

Happy to see my Pakistani and apecially my Karachi is standing on the right side of the history ...

When i left the other roads and markets were almost empty ... And that was during weekend of 15th ramadan ...
Karachi never stood at the wrong side of the history. It's the mirror only, which was showing us at wrong side.

Pakistan has a long line of accusers and accused.
I bet a lot of you sitting in your foreign homes would blame everyone except Imran Khan if some SWIFT like sanctions were imposed on Pakistan and that too for totally unnecessary and concocted reasons. He was going to win anyway either way after the NCM but he is too egotistical to realize his mistakes like continuing with Buzdars.

Your demagogue has no narrative except falsehood to come back to power even if that means hurting Pakistan's economy. What does HE know about suffering?? I hope either he is reformed to come back to power or the Establishment, which had propped him, cut him to size like Nawaz Sharif, Benazir and Zulfi Bhutto was cut to size. And Altaf Hussein too, come to think of it.
Sittiing in foreign homes??? Open your eyes and look at the pictures ...its karachi

Thankfully the people have spoke and you have clearly no idea

Sittiing in foreign homes??? Open your eyes and look at the pictures ...its karachi

Thankfully the people have spoke and you have clearly no idea

He's PDM lobbiyst, paid shill

He writes long essays for Western propaganda.

Intellectually dishonest, morally corrupt.

--

PS: I am from Karachi, I was out in the streets last night

It is true that the real question is who are Mir Jafar and Mir Saadiq in IK's speech, but that answer can be found easily in this article in which America himself identified who was the informer and wasn't on board with this decision. It is true that the real question is who are Mir Jafari and Mir Saadiq in IK's speech, but that answer can be found easily in this article in which America himself identified who was the informer and wasn't on board with this decision. After these Mirs roles were confirmed, the USA was furious over IK.

Check out the article.

Last edited:
Right now there seems to be a big disconnect with the establishment/ Bajwa. I dont think they want PTI back so will work against that happening.

With the looters in power, people power likely to bring the country to a still, this is going one way I think, martial law general Musharraf style. Maybe that is what the establishment want so it's easy to sell to the so called western democracies to avoid sanctions.

Back
Top Bottom