What's new

PTI Female worker Who cries in almost every Jalsa since 2013

muhammadhafeezmalik

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

If you look closely, it s same crowd in every jalsa of PTI, it seems they have hired some thousand people for attending every Jalsa. If you would interview participants of PTI rallies you would found that many of them have gone to almost every rally of PTI. Here is one who is saying that he is one example:

Attachments

• 1660710737813.png
    1660710737813.png
    750.3 KB · Views: 171
Last edited:
So now noon leagies have problem with a lady crying. Itching to use state brutality against her for crying I guess.🤦‍♂️
Okay, everybody, it's settled. people don't really feel for IK, since this lady is there crying all the time.
On the other hand, this guy was only at a Noon league event once and neither him nor people like him have even associated with noon league since, so we should really feel the pulse of the nation and put up picture of bau g to worship in our homes, already.
107593074_4250769041661998_7658774369040969161_n.jpg

Last edited:

If you look closely, it s same crowd in every jalsa of PTI, it seems they have hired some thousand people for attending every Jalsa. If you would interview participants of PTI rallies you would found that many of them have gone to almost every rally of PTI. Here is one who is saying that he is one example:

Are not the common Pakistanis suffered at the hands of political corrupts, liars, and criminals for the last 70 years?

However, 'kudos' to your investigation skills for choosing a very relevant topic to highlight the agony and pain of the people of Pakistan.

People are confused and stunned about how to prepare a budget against their income, to survive the inflation, rents, food, utility bills, and education of their children.

Ais ka kasoor nahi hai jo diya hoga thread banany ko aj ka task wo complete kar raha bhai ki job hai 9 to 5 then you woudlnt find him after 5pm on this forum.

I have other things to do also, after 5 o'clock I spend my time with my family only, I have even stopped to watch live political talk shows 10 years ago.

Okay, everybody, it's settled. people don't really feel for IK, since this lady is there crying all the time.
On the other hand, this guy was only at a Noon league event once and neither him nor people like him have even associated with noon league since, so we should really feel the pulse of the nation and put up picture of bau g to worship in our homes, already.
107593074_4250769041661998_7658774369040969161_n.jpg
Wrong kind of meat in that biryani though😂

Pichlay 12 saal se propaganda kar rahay ho, kiya haasil howa tum logon ko?

Izzat achay kaam karnay se milti hai, jhoot, faraib aur makkari karnay se nahi. Lekin PDM aur iske media cell walon izzat se du'r du'r tak koi taaluq nahi.

Pakistan ki awaam ne tabdeeli ka faisla karlia hai, loog uth kharay howay hai, ye baat dimagh me bitha lo.

Pakistan ko anqareeb choron se nijaat milay gi, in sha Allah.

Koi gaoon ka Naai bhi hota chor jata itni beizti par PDF chor jata , laken apny @muhammadhafeezmalik bhai ki kia bat ha kia he bat ha :lol:

I have other things to do also, after 5 o'clock I spend my time with my family only, I have even stopped to watch live political talk shows 10 years ago.
O bhai koi admission lay lay high school ma kai achi jagha par koi parh likh lo itni umar ho gai ha ab to buchy bhi kehty hon ga papa g koi akal bhi istamal kar lia karain :lol:

How much do you get paid from Bhagori Maryam media cell? or do
they pay you per post?

Koi gaoon ka Naai bhi hota chor jata itni beizti par PDF chor jata , laken apny @muhammadhafeezmalik bhai ki kia bat ha kia he bat ha :lol:

Bhai ye iski job hai, media cell ka employee hai. agar threads ni bananye ga toe supervisor ghusa hoga 😁

1500 per tweet/thread rate chal raha hai inka as quoted by Javed Chaudhry (lifafi)

How much do you get paid from Bhagori Maryam media cell? or do
they pay you per post?

1500 miltay hai PDM ka media cell walon ko

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom