What's new

PTI expressed shock over the brutal killing of a 10 year boy Chakar Baloch in Balochistan

Leader

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
PTI expressed shock over the brutal killing of a 10 year boy Chakar Baloch in Balochistan

3ec544ebad115acdbee24acb7d1f1c89_L.jpg

condemnable act ! :sick:

The tortured and bullet-riddled body of a 10-year-old has been found in Turbat district of Balochistan on Sunday. Chakar Baloch, a student in the third grade, went missing on January 7 from main Turbat bazaar, according to local police.

“He was tortured before he was shot in the head and chest,” said an official at the Kech District Headquarters Hospital, adding that the boy was not sexually assaulted. “He was shot four times at point blank range.” A levies official said a shepherd spotted the body near the Kech Kor River and informed the police.

“The victim’s elder brother is said to be a campaigner for the Baloch separatist movement,” sources said.

Khuda Dost, Chakkar’s father, had survived an attack in Panjgur while Chakar’s relative Sanaullah, 16, abducted from his hometown Panjgur remains missing. Khuda Dost left Panjgur due to the increasing number of cases of enforced disappearances in the area.

A Baloch Student Organisation Azad spokesperson condemned the incident and accused security agencies of the incident. Security agencies have denied charges of involvement in any illegal detention or dumping of bodies.

According to an Asian Human Rights Commission report hundreds of Baloch men were abducted, extra-judicially killed and dumped in 2013. “The people of Pakistan have a constitutional right to protection from the state, a right which has so far been denied to them.”

The report added that Pakistan must immediately ratify the UN Convention against Enforced Disappearances.

Balochistan unrest: Tortured body of child found in Turbat – The Express Tribune

This is really sickening...

Right .. Believe everything media tells you .. because they never lie .. and always confirm their story ..

Might have been the separatist , how is the political party so certain that its the army ?

Do you see a pattern here - Even an inkling of the 'khooofiyaa haaath aka Agencies' doing this & they whip into action without missing a heart-beat but if the TTP do this then for days they don't even bother to visit the loved ones of the brave boy who gave up his life to save hundreds let alone condemning any of those darlings....those 'naaadaaan dosts aka TTP' !

Are you still as much a believer @Jazzbot as I was when I stood underneath the Minar-e-Pakistan when the 'winds of change & the rain that was supposed to wash away the old regime' struck ?

never heard Pakistan'i Taliban In Politics Party ever shocked on killing of polio workers :azn:

Are you still as much a believer @Jazzbot as I was when I stood underneath the Minar-e-Pakistan when the 'winds of change & the rain that was supposed to wash away the old regime' struck ?

A little less, but still believer.

Yara I know PTI especially IK has been reluctant to talk against TTP as vocally as he does on other issues. Its really shame to see this from PTI especially when we had a lot of high hopes from them. But I will still wanna see it all before jumping on guns. TTP are complex customers, we cannot fight them and completely route them out (at least we couldn't do it in past 9 years) and we cannot talk to them (we couldn't do that either so far). So I don't know what is the future and where we'll be after 5 - 10 years considering current state of affair.

But there are still lots of positives for PTI, as far as KP govt is concerned. Very less corruption, priorities are some what right (education, heath, power generation, foreign investments, reforms etc) so I will wait and see what the end result PTI will offer in KP and as a whole.

The only wish I have is, PTI should rethink about their stance on TTP and peace talks, and they should do Justis to every issue on merit.

---------

About this particular incident, could be possible that they are miss or ill informed on this matter, or else they might have something credible about this. They can't issue such statements just like that, at least they have never done that before. Lets see if any explanation will come from them in a couple of days..

A little less, but still believer.

Yara I know PTI especially IK has been reluctant to talk against TTP as vocally as he does on other issues. Its really shame to see this from PTI especially when we had a lot of high hopes from them. But I will still wanna see it all before jumping on guns. TTP are complex customers, we cannot fight them and completely route them out (at least we couldn't do it in past 9 years) and we cannot talk to them (we couldn't do that either so far). So I don't know what is the future and were we'll be after 5 - 10 years considering current state of affair.

But there are still lots of positives for PTI, as far as KP govt is concerned. Very less corruption, priorities are some what right (education, heath, power generation, foreign investments, reforms etc) so I will wait and see what the end result PTI will offer in KP and as a whole.

The only wish I have is, PTI should rethink about their stance on TTP and peace talks, and they should do Justis to every issue on merit.

I dunno yaraaa I grow more & more skeptical about PTI as time goes by - This is most certainly not the Party I had such high hopes for !

First it was their Bilawal House dharna as if every other important issue in Karachi had solved itself, then it was their No..no on Sindh's division, then the reversal on the Kalabagh Dam, then their lack of response on the TTP killings....their condemnations most of the time are laughable & then there joining hands with that Disco Molvi Tahir-ul-Qadri - Pataaa nahin kiyaa kar raheiii haiiin yeh loggg ?

And now this - Not one of them.....not one of them could be bothered to reach Aitezaz Hassan's house, honor him & his parents & take care of them ?

The Army Chief of all people had the nous & the good-will to do more than any party did in this case & most certainly much more than PTI who was absent !

I dunno yaraaa I grow more & more skeptical about PTI as time goes by - This is most certainly not the Party I had such high hopes for !

First it was their Bilawal House dharna as if every other important issue in Karachi had solved itself, then it was their No..no on Sindh's division, then the reversal on the Kalabagh Dam, then their lack of response on the TTP killings....their condemnations most of the time are laughable & then there joining hands with that Disco Molvi Tahir-ul-Qadri - Pataaa nahin kiyaa kar raheiii haiiin yeh loggg ?

And now this - Not one of them.....not one of them could be bothered to reach Aitezaz Hassan's house, honor him & his parents & take care of them ?

The Army Chief of all people had the nous & the good-will to do more than any party did in this case & most certainly much more than PTI who was absent !

Your concerns are legitimate and I have same reservations from PTI myself as a supporter. To me, stuff in Sindh, Kalabagh Dam, joining hands with TuQ are somewhat political moves to acheive some political goals. I can give them margin of doubt for now on these because we'll have to wait and see the result of these moves in coming months. They are desperate to have some solid standing ground deep inside Sindh. I believe their recent stance about Sindh and Kalabagh dam are just because of that.

But, about TTP: this is the serious part, most of the PTI supporters like you and me are more upset because of this and they must realize this asap. Yes, we want peace, may be we are ok with peace talks but we are not so desperate for peace talks at any cost. No one wants to beg TTP for peace talks.

About Aizaz (the kid), IK did expressed his concerns about KP govt's ignorance on this matter and have said that loud and clear, which shows how much he's disappointed on it. And today I guess KP representatives have met the family of that kid and announced some support.

Do you see a pattern here - Even an inkling of the 'khooofiyaa haaath aka Agencies' doing this & they whip into action without missing a heart-beat but if the TTP do this then for days they don't even bother to visit the loved ones of the brave boy who gave up his life to save hundreds let alone condemning any of those darlings....those 'naaadaaan dosts aka TTP' !

I always see patterns in these sort of statements . The army , intelligence agencies are the next favorite punching bag of the parties dealing with religious crowd/conservatives on a mass scale , just like the Punjabi , it rarely illicits a tangible response except of course for extremely serious allegations , something like " you no martyr " nonsense . Well , you might not agree with my assessment , but the state is now so bending over backwards to Taliban that there is a high possibility that they might even reach an agreement sidelining the sovereignty and writ in tribal areas , release the " terrorists " and agree in principle to some other demands , you see they want appeasement and talks with these terrorists at all costs , that does include maligning the armed forces of Pakistan and calling these psychopaths " martyr " , there's fear for their own life and Govt too . The same goes for the Jamaat-e-Islami which condemns the terrorist attacks today as doing a " favor " to the nation . Hand in hand , you see .They are literally begging these " stone age " warriors now , peace is desirable but disgrace and bending over certainly not , we aren't in any weak position to negotiate like that .

Even I was a believer , mate . But the thing is the Captain has a lot to learn adopting reactionary ideas with little thought and more emotions and time is a luxury that we as a nation do not have . So either act now or lament it later , make your choice .

Back
Top Bottom