What's new

PTI ELECTION DEBATE 2012 (First Time in the History of Pakistan)

i can see the pain..... once again use burnol.

Atleast PTI trying and will learn from our faults. ANy other doing the same no ? and btw change ur picture looks like u are j****

2 threads on same subjects,mods should hve merged them?
This debate should hve done a year before,& PTI should hve everything in place now , mean get set go, its not the good time to hve this debate now, cause surly this debate will bring some dejection & some misunderstandings inside the party !

i can see the pain..... once again use burnol.

Atleast PTI trying and will learn from our faults. ANy other doing the same no ? and btw change ur picture looks like u are j****

Haha!
At least EC not aloting PTI the election symbol without intra party elections now ?surly it is going to bring its bad effects on the running of PTI in the coming elections hving this debate 6 months before could hve brought very good results!
Well, that could hve done before now its dameging? Isn't it?
am i irritating u!;):lol::wave:

Haha!
At least EC not aloting PTI the election symbol without intra party elections now ?surly it is going to bring its bad effects on the running of PTI in the coming elections hving this debate 6 months before could hve brought very good results!
Well, that could hve done before now its dameging? Isn't it?
am i irritating u!;):lol::wave:

lol no u are irritated by all pti thread.. keep j***

Has a debate like this taken place before in any other party ??

Keep winning?? Which party you belong to ?? Ppp ?? The corrupt party or the norakuchty party pmln ??

me no party , no election, no DAMO-CRAZY, only marshallaw!
but yes both of them keep winning

Back
Top Bottom