What's new

PTI election campaign fund for Naya Pakistan, please contribute !

pro Pakistanis be careful.. do not pay a single penny... only anti Pakistan elements are part of PTI.
PTI agenda is to close Pakistan industry and collect lot of taxes from overseas Pakistanis to support hindu transit through Pakistan.

Have you ever heard PTI talking about industry or work !

Industry was Quaid's dream and only Ayyub, Zia and Musharraf have built industry... wonder why?

images

When you have to debate between full tank of diesel or a night out with friends then you know you're on your last legs till payday :laugh:

People with golden hearts are never poor.

Yes, its the intentions plus not shying away. People have even donated 10 dollars... lets just achieve the target of 2 billion rs so that Imran is not blackmailed by anyone from within the party as well..

sometimes I feel as a nation we dont deserve Imran, he is too good to be true...

may Allah be with us. Amen !

Salaam to all the Muslims,

:pakistan:

All the best to Imran Khan, Pakistan Tehrik-e-Insaf and all those who love the Islamic Republic of Pakistan.

Salaam to all the Muslims

Salaam to all the Muslims.

Here we go:

If anything else, this video is quite inspirational. A recommended viewing to all -- PTIrs or not!

Salaam to all the Muslims,

:pakistan:

Yes, a very well made video indeed.

Salaam to all the Muslims.

Last edited by a moderator:
PTI has been very successful in raising money from overseas Pakistanis. I am sure that those within Pakistan will now do their part in funding change too.

If PTI comes to power I hope they can make overseas Pakistanis feel part of Pakistan but being portrayed as traitors. Its the misdeeds of few prominent politicians that paint the whole overseas community with one brush.

Inshallah I will contribute and I encourage everyone to contribute. We have had enough of status quo of thugs and murderers. Now let Pakistan breathe, stand on its feet and run to catch up other nations. Pakistan deserves much better than we can bring to it.

If PTI comes to power I hope they can make overseas Pakistanis feel part of Pakistan but being portrayed as traitors. Its the misdeeds of few prominent politicians that paint the whole overseas community with one brush.

Inshallah I will contribute and I encourage everyone to contribute. We have had enough of status quo of thugs and murderers. Now let Pakistan breathe, stand on its feet and run to catch up other nations. Pakistan deserves much better than we can bring to it.

I hope so too, but first, PTI has to come into power.

Back
Top Bottom