What's new

PTI announced its election campaign all over Pakistan

Imran Khan ‏@ImranKhanPTI

I want to ask all r PTI members 2 unite together & push forward actively, get the voters out to bring abt #NayaPakistan!InshaAllah we will!

Inshallah @Leader, we will bring Naya Pakistan together.....let us see what these old bats have got?

Last edited by a moderator:
Too late......Too late....................will take its toll..............should have been in the field long ago!................lets see if it can still generate the mammoth wave for which many have been waiting and PTI heavily banking upon!

No this is the final bust and it had to come at this time. I see PTI should've started this mass drive few months ago but at this time this close to election it is essentially needed. Pakistani Nation suffers from short memory syndrome and need to be reminded till the last day what they have gone through in the last 5 years. Here some people still think PPP can change the country and others imagine Nawaz Shareef didn't had any role in the suffering we had. We need Media, Public, Internet, Workers, Leaders and Supporters talking about Change and PTI all the time for next 20 days straight!

Last edited by a moderator:
By hook or y crook; that's the saying in Karachi. And I feel sad for my fellow Karachiites for not being able to experience PTI's upcoming progress.

Let me tell u PTI many not be as active in karachi as they are in punjab or KP but the vote bank is there for sure, that u will see on 11th may.

Let me tell u PTI many not be as active in karachi as they are in punjab or KP but the vote bank is there for sure, that u will see on 11th may.

I certainly hope so.
I want to see Pakistan progress and that's why I support PTI's principles of non-violent, patriotic and sensible politics.

Back
Top Bottom