What's new

Proven any tom dick harry can start a youtube video....

Let the Vietnamese talk, while those in the know will let the sales orders do the talking for the JF-17.

Let the Vietnamese talk, while those in the know will let the sales orders do the talking for the JF-17.
No , they claim F-16 overseas sales is 2200 while JF-17 secures only 2 countries sales.of 20 fighters so far. And plenty of Indian and american racist do the talking in the comment and many naive take the bait and believe their crap.

Vietnamese and their professionals are irrelevant .

No , they claim F-16 overseas sales is 2200 while JF-17 secures only 2 countries sales.of 20 fighters so far. And plenty of Indian and american racist do the talking in the comment and many naive take the bait and believe their crap.
You should happy that ur enemy are talking about ur achievements about selling jets to other countries.how many countries in world have that capability

You should happy that ur enemy are talking about ur achievements about selling jets to other countries.how many countries in world have that capability
Not by spewing rubbish. There is a limit of taking nonsense. I once saw a movie that human being intelligent will decay in forecoming future.

I am quite sceptical since I have seen kids becoming more and more intelligent in maths , language learning and absorb information faster than my generation.

But seeing so many youngster easily duped by cheap propaganda video from ISIS or all kind of fake news. That movie is actually quite spot on.

You will think fake news will be destroyed by truth later. But fact is , fake news not challenge quick enough will snowball to be the mainstream. And new generation of you youngster are really easily manipulate by mainstream media.

Human being are evolved better in learning and absorb information but human EQ are also decaying faster than we can thought.

Last edited:
It's okay.
Vietnamese have punji sticks.
Nothing beats a well hidden punji stick!

Not by spewing rubbish. There is a limit of taking nonsense. I once saw a movie that human being intelligent will decay in forecoming future.

I am quite sceptical since I have seen kids becoming more and more intelligent in maths , language learning and absorb information faster than my generation.

But seeing so many youngster easily duped by cheap propaganda video from ISIS or all kind of fake news. That movie is actually quite spot on.

You will think fake news will be destroyed by truth later. But fact is , fake news not challenge quick enough will snowball to be the mainstream. And new generation of you youngster are really easily manipulate by mainstream media.

Human being are evolved better in learning and absorb information but human EQ are also decaying faster than we can thought.

Armed forces and military strategists do not watch these crappy you tube videos in order to decide what to buy, if that was the case then Indian weapon would have been the hottest commodity.

Armed forces and military strategists do not watch these crappy you tube videos in order to decide what to buy, if that was the case then Indian weapon would have been the hottest commodity.

Some of the elected senator are pretty ignorant on military matters. In some countries , military has very little influence over their purchase.

Back
Top Bottom