CzfHvxsXgAANyGU.jpg

CzfHHt2XUAEGauh.jpg

Any difference ??

CzfHH8LXgAAjRy6.jpg
Yes big diffrence hindu destroyd a mosque
And these guys took control of a place which is devil place

Its my village.

I seriously doubt that

But even if that is true, you (or your family/friends) may very well be among those who carried out this attack

Testimony of the accused cannot be accepted when it contradicts the evidence

Pakistani MOB ? Attacks musim Community ? LOL what GREAT NEWS they are called musims TOO like shias , GREAT means we are walking forward in shape of trainned tomandos IN PAKISTAN plus LOOK AT HIM written madni tayyaraa ,, another ABUSE ,, HOW OPEN THEY ARE TO PLAY THEIR GAMES every LAW is FOR PAKISTANIes what ever is made for them is erased by shias or such sp called mobs KHAWARHJIES , yes and why not because its against them . they have to do that if they have to survive here .... KIOON cia and RAW shias etc etc etc .. hope we are gonna SEE YOU WITH OUR HANDS OPEN .. KILL THEM WHERE EVER YOU SAW THEM IF NOT EASY TO CATCH ALIVE . Law was and maybe still is THEIR then we will see how much trainned and powerful you are and WHAT PAKISTANI you will FABRICTAE on . to save you , and on WHOM you will be FABRICATING your MADE RELIGION ..TILL THEN .. :pakistan::pdf::big_boss::welcome: to a FRIGHT NIGHT ....

I seriously doubt that

But even if that is true, you (or your family/friends) may very well be among those who carried out this attack

Testimony of the accused cannot be accepted when it contradicts the evidence

Truth is hard to swallow.

OHhH every one of them is Fabrictaing SOME 1 of US question is WHOM AND where ,,, every where and every 1 ,,, otherwise RACE of coach roaches till donkies IN HUMAN SHELL ?

Cant come to know any thing about HUMANS they are Just fabricating we are too humans and know some thing all but their MACHINES ,,, :pakistan::big_boss:,, enjoy till our hands are tied keep coming on us ...with your weapons (radiation chemicals gases , Human shell and every other system CIA is using to drive cars protecting homes and what ever place shias have snatched ..... OTHERWISE remember Quetta just one day and shias were begging for Mercy from Pakistan ARMY come rescue us please we even can not leave our SNATCHED houses to get food for HOBits you pitty creater BRAVE CIA and RAW , tomandos , they are killing us by getting you OUT FROM THE HOUSES you have snatched from POOR PAKISTANI es .... REST IN PEACES you coachroaches HOPE AND DREAM AND WISH FOR MY COUNTRY MEN TILL THEN ..EACH AND EVERY 1... PAKISTAN ARMY ZINDA O TABINDA BAD HAMEESHA HAMEESHA ...

@Solomon2 You, never mind all this malachy. Few dead Ahmadi, few more thrashed and their place of worship ransacked is is nothing to fret over. What I want to know from you is, why was a Muslim lady refused unopended Diet Coke? This is nothing but repression of Muslims. Please do explain such heinous behaviour?

Muslim woman Tahera Ahmed claims she was refused unopened Diet Coke on United Airline flight because it could be used as a 'weapon'
The woman accused United of discrimination and trivialising her complaint.

Link > http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...t-because-it-could-be-used-as-a-10287449.html

@Sarge

The National Media, District Administration, Ahmadis etc. say that a Sunni mob/protetors stormed on Ahmadi community place of worship

You say: "Ahmedis gathered and hid weapons in a sunni mosque. When the sunni came for prayers and recognised ahmedis, they asked the ahmedis to leave. The ahmedis opened fire at sunnis"

Either you are lying, or everyone else is ....

Allah says in the Holy Quran:

“... the curse of Allah be on him if he is one of the liars.”
(Surah an-Nūr 24:8)

@Sarge

The National Media, District Administration, Ahmadis etc. say that a Sunni mob stormed on an Ahmadi community place
of worship

You say: "Ahmedis gathered and hid weapons in a sunni mosque. When the sunni came for prayers and recognised ahmedis, they asked the ahmedis to leave. The ahmedis opened fire at sunnis"

Either you are lying, or everyone else is ....

Allah says in the Holy Quran:

“... the curse of Allah be on him if he is one of the liars.”
(Surah an-Nūr 24:8)

First you didnt believe that i belong to the same village I have explained about journalism already. You want to believe a fabricated journalism story, thats upto you.

I have a feeling that u r an Ahmedi, is that why you are getting so sensitive about it?

First you didnt believe that i belong to the same village I have explained about journalism already. You want to believe a fabricated journalism story, thats upto you.

I have a feeling that u r an Ahmedi, is that why you are getting so sensitive about it?

Read my post again. I said that even if you belonged to that village, it didn't mean that what you were saying was true, and therefore it could not be accepted at the face value

And it's not the journalists only. It's You vs Everyone else

And no, I am not an Ahmadi

I think we should end our discussion on this:

“... the curse of Allah be on him if he is one of the liars.” (Surah an-Nūr 24:8)

Read my post again. I said that even if you belonged to that village, it didn't mean that you were saying was true, and could not be accepted at the face value

And it's not the journalists only. It's You vs Everyone else

And no, I am not an Ahmadi

I think we should end our discussion on this:

“... the curse of Allah be on him if he is one of the liars.” (Surah an-Nūr 24:8)

If it was story about journalism regarding Israel Vs Palestine, the whole PDF would be screaming about the fabrications of journalism and how the jews control the media.

We can end this discussion at:

Acts, Ordinances, President's Orders and Regulations including Martial law Orders and Regulations

Government of Pakistan

MINISTRY OF LAW AND PARLIAMENTARY AFFAIRS
(LAW DIVISION)

Islamabad, the 26th April 1984

No. F.17 (1) 84-Pub. The following Ordinance made by the President is hereby published for general information.

ORDINANCE NO. XX OF 1984 which declares Ahmedis as Non-Muslims.

@Solomon2 You, never mind all this malachy. Few dead Ahmadi, few more thrashed and their place of worship ransacked is is nothing to fret over. What I want to know from you is, why was a Muslim lady refused unopended Diet Coke? This is nothing but repression of Muslims. Please do explain such heinous behaviour?
Apparently nobody here got your joke other than me.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom