What's new

Protesters give PTI team a hard time

Imran Khan condemning Hazara genocide

Blaming Lej for terrorism

18 Feb 2013

2-18-2013_136886_1.gif

Hence, only the killing with sectarian ideals gets PTI attention and not killing generally? nice party ideology. And the Taliban connection is from the MWM.

What an ironic statement. People who have lost the most should not be listened to?? Hence, they should just shut up and lose more until those who are in a position of comfort decide their fate?

And it has been an eye for an eye thing. Only the MQM criminal element is being targeted currently in Karachi as it is the rule of those that were oppressed by the MQM. And you are still in a de facto state of cold war with the Indians and repeatedly preach the 47 massacre in school books to further hatred.

So .. nope.. there is no evidence of "sanity" prevailing.

No need for Fatwas, nor do I represent PTI ideology, did I ever claim to be official?, wonder how easily things cook in your brain.. !!

secondly I rationalized the situation..the miscreants at MWM protest didnt even know why they were doing what they were doing...

no one is denying them the right to raise their voice, but killing common people on both side will take us where as a nation?

and remembering what happened to us during partition is not as same as keeping the rage alive,so that we could kill people we dont even know, but to remember our past struggle. you learn what you are !

sane people should not get emotional, rational policy as PTI has presented should be followed, rather than to add more bad blood between punjabis and pukhtoons !

Back
Top Bottom