What's new

Protect GEO | BJP's Yashwant Sinha shoots a letter to Nawaz Sharif.

Then tell Mr Sinha and BJP to keep their little nose out of our internal matters. They have no business nor a stake in Pakistan, nor do we like Indian voices in Pakistan.
Why are you bringing BJP into it ? has BJP said something ?Mr Sinha neither holds any big post or will as he is not given even a ticket .

We also have problem when you shithead politicians talk about communal tensions in india & indian army ,but until and unless its from their organization ,nobody responds here .

So stop whining and start solving your problem then blaming us .

Why are you bringing BJP into it ? has BJP said something ?Mr Sinha neither holds any big post or will as he is not given even a ticket .

We also have problem when you shithead politicians talk about communal tensions in india & indian army ,but until and unless its from their organization ,nobody responds here .

He is a BJP leader and speaks with his party's consent. We don't like any Indian voice in Pakistan, therefore its in India's and its politicians best interest to keep it zipped on our internal matters.

He is a BJP leader and speaks with his party's consent. We don't like any Indian voice in Pakistan, therefore its in India's and its politicians best interest to keep it zipped on our internal matters.

Now we know who would lose if Jew channel gets banned

Yashwant Sinha writes to Nawaz Sharif, calls for security for Hamid Mir

TNN | Apr 26, 2014, 03.37 AM IST

View attachment 26291

NEW DELHI: Former external affairs minister Yashwant Sinha has urged the Pakistani government to provide all protection to TV journalist Hamid Mir, who received bullet injuries in an attack last week. "It would be unfortunate if any harm comes to Hamid Mir or Geo TV on your watch," Sinha said in a letter to Pakistani Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif.

Describing Mir as a "fair and fearless journalist", Sinha said he was at the "forefront of the revival of courageous journalism in Pakistan." "Hamid Mir has alleged he was under threat both from the state and non-state actors and that elements in ISI may have had a hand in this attack."

Sinha also described as a "vindictive and retrograde step" the decision by the ISI and Pak defence ministry to withdraw Geo TV's licence.

On Thursday, Mir issued his first statement after the attack, saying, "I had been facing threats from both state and non-state actors, but some developments in the recent past convinced me to inform my colleagues about the elements who could most likely try to kill me." He went on to allege that the ISI was angry because of his coverage of the Balochistan issue and the criticism of the intelligence agency. "State agencies often use the name of non-state actors to threaten journalists so as to prevent them from speaking or writing the truth," his statement said.

Nawaz Sharif has constituted a committee to investigate the attack. He also went to see Mir in the hospital. After coming out, he kept mum on Geo TV's allegations that ISI was behind the attack. Army chief General Raheel Sharif called on ISI chief Zaheer-ul-Islam on Tuesday, signaling that the army was fully behind the ISI.

The attack on Mir has exposed the old fault-lines within the Pakistani establishment, as was first evident in the Pervez Musharraf case and now the Mir attack.

Sinha's letter though is likely to fan flames of conspiracy in Pakistan. Just this week, another Pakistani journalist, Imtiaz Alam, quit his TV show and splashed his resignation letter in Jang, a Geo publication. Alam also shared his resignation letter with an Indian newspaper, for which he was accused of conniving with Indians.

Yashwant Sinha writes to Nawaz Sharif, calls for security for Hamid Mir - The Times of India

So now it is confirmed that GEO is on India's Payroll.

If the Enemy is pleading for protection of GEO, Pakistani people need no further PROOF.

I am not aware of the past.... but if Geo manage to avoid a bann i am sure they will have a soft corner towards India if not to Sinha.....

First Go to hell Aman ki Asha and secondly this letter proves GEO is right hand of Indian Forces who want to destroy Pakistan I hope Geo Owners are soon wiped out by ISI

Then tell Mr Sinha and BJP to keep their little nose out of our internal matters. They have no business nor a stake in Pakistan, nor do we like Indian voices in Pakistan.
We should ask them to take their puppets with them and establish their TV station in Delhi or Mumbai

I am not aware of the past.... but if Geo manage to avoid a bann i am sure they will have a soft corner towards India if not to Sinha.....

If GEO gets any more soft corner for India, it would get very MUSHY out there... :rofl::rofl::rofl: :P

If GEO gets any more soft corner for India, it would get very MUSHY out there... :rofl::rofl::rofl: :P

May be that is the idea behind this letter, otherwise i dont understand the reason behind it.... it is none of our concern.....

Now they are getting banned for sure. Geo news is already being branded as pro india so this wont go well for their reputation.

Soon after election Pakistan should take some measured action to show BJP and indian for that matter, its place.
Hmmmm......Like...nuke it? :P

But seriously, WTF has Sinha got to do with Geo or for that matter whatever goes on in Pakistan? These idiots should mind their own goddamn business instead of poking their fat asses in other countries affairs.

Last edited:
lol,

This is seriously funny if true - funniest is the leaking of a confidential letter to the media and that too from a present non entity like Yashwanth Sinha.

I guess every bit helps to uncover the mask of a faking so called tolerant Pakistani society.

Hamid Mir called the ISI termites that is eating into Pakistan and raised questions about the extra judicial killings of Pak fauj and the very next day he gets targeted in an assassination attempt...lol.

Back
Top Bottom