What's new

Projects I would like to see KADDB pursue for some affiliate.

Philip the Arab

Reaction score
Country
Jordan
KADDB is a Jordanian defense company that has quickly climbed up in terms of exports in the region. This is what I assume the largest regional defense company in terms of revenue.

Jadara MANPADS-
The mission statement of Jadara is to be one of the leading companies in the region for development and production of Defense systems in the region especially in the field of Shoulder Launched short range weapon systems. Jadara is currently manufacturing the RPG-32, and Jadara Terminator ATGM so now I think the next step is to start manufacturing MANPADS with foreign help from South Africa, Pakistan, China, Russia, or Ukraine. By manufacturing MANPADS they can replace their current stocks, and export the MANPADS to regional countries and expand their technological expertise. Personally I think the best option would be South Africa, they recently started manufacturing their A-Darter which has a very modern seeker that would really help and could be the start of a JV between the two which could be beneficial and the control system could be manufactured by South Africa. The other components such as sustainer motor, launch motor, tailfins, and warhead can easily be reverse-engineered from say the FIM-92 which Jordan operates because they lack complex components.

JLVM Conventional 8x8- Mission, to manufacture and sell high quality protected and special purpose light vehicles and their components for law enforcement, security and civilian markets worldwide fulfilling customer’s requirements. My personal hope is that they will work on a conventional 8x8 like the Otokar Arma or type vehicle that would better suit the Jordanian army then their current MRAP type vehicles. Recently Ukraine has stated they would like to cooperate with KADDB on an armored vehicle JV. If Jordan could produce the BTR-4 under license from Ukraine which I know is achievable considering the amount of experience JLVM has I'm sure they could achieve this. This would help the JAF considerably with an APC/IFV that are pretty comparable to modern ones and could replace aging Ratels in service.
1024px-BTR-4E_in_Kyiv.jpg

JAWS Developing JAR line- Mission, Enhance National Firearms capabilities and provide proper tactical solutions with premium quality standard. Technically support and upgrade firearms within Jordan Armed Forces and Security Agencies. The JAR line is a line of assault rifles of varying barrel lengths that are based off of the AR-15 platform the variants are Carbine, Infantry, and Sniper rifle. I would like to see an Sub-machine gun, General-purpose machine gun, and a shotgun variant developed and standardized in the Jordanian Armed forces.
20 inch barrel.
5ae6f3ad06927Optimized-037A4337.jpg

14.5 inch barrel.
5ae6ef1390561Optimized-037A4381.jpg

11.5 inch barrel
5ae6ef1390561Optimized-037A4381.jpg

JorAmmo Developing bigger ammo line- Mission, Group’s Arms and Ammunition Cluster that was founded to produce different types of ammunition as well as to provide related storage facilities. JORAMMO also has the ability to assess several types of ammunition and dismantle any retired ammunition from service. Currently 7.62mm, 5.56mm, and 9mm ammunition is manufactured but I would like to see them eventually manufacturing 12.7mm, 20mm, 30mm, 60mm, 81mm, 120mm, and 105mm ammunition. This will reduce the reliance of the Jordanian armed forces when it comes to ammunition procurement.

JMSS Developing a tracked APC/IFV- Mission, JMSS offers a complete vehicle, metal fabrication finishing services. The Company cements its leadership role through the provision of high quality work, on time delivery, and cost effectiveness for a wide range of products and services and assures guaranteed customer satisfaction. This is ensured through the Company’s qualified management team that combines the required skills, expertise and multi-disciplinary professionals with focus in the fields of engineering and manufacturing. I would like to see a tracked vehicle that will replace their M113s/M113 IFVs in service. Again, I think this could be done with Ukraine as they have a lot of experience from a whole lot of time. If a JV could be done it would be beneficial for both parties who would be able to replace all of their older tracked vehicles.

All these weapons should be easy to make for KADDB..

All these weapons should be easy to make for KADDB..
Best thing would be to cooperate with Ukraine. During the inspection of the KADDB production lines, Bukin the leader of Ukroboronprom noted the possibility of launching bilateral projects in the armored industry between Ukraine and Jordan.

BMP-U
678566t.jpg

https://defence-blog.com/army/ukraine-develops-new-bmp-u-infantry-fighting-vehicle.html

Could cooperate with Ukraine and Saudi Arabia on the next generation tank.

https://defence-blog.com/army/ukraine-confirms-development-of-next-generation-main-battle-tank.html

BTR-4

These projects would help Jordan achieve self sufficiency and replace their current vehicles from their home country.

Jordan surely has the factory space to be building armored vehicles which I assume the Ukroboronprom leader noted.

Best thing would be to cooperate with Ukraine. During the inspection of the KADDB production lines, Bukin the leader of Ukroboronprom noted the possibility of launching bilateral projects in the armored industry between Ukraine and Jordan.

BMP-U
678566t.jpg

https://defence-blog.com/army/ukraine-develops-new-bmp-u-infantry-fighting-vehicle.html

Could cooperate with Ukraine and Saudi Arabia on the next generation tank.

https://defence-blog.com/army/ukraine-confirms-development-of-next-generation-main-battle-tank.html

BTR-4

These projects would help Jordan achieve self sufficiency and replace their current vehicles from their home country.

Jordan surely has the factory space to be building armored vehicles which I assume the Ukroboronprom leader noted.

It'll happen in time.. step by step..

Why Saudi don't buy weapons for Jordan like Egypt ore help kaddb for projects? Jordan is a safe country in middle East and should take invest from world
No clue but I know Saudi Arabia is trying to develop its own industries via JVs with bigger firms. KADDB could help fill a niche vehicle market to Saudi Arabia when it comes to vehicle production for the army.

Saudi Arabia does buy weapons from KADDB but they usually end up getting used in Yemen and destroyed by ATGMs which is reasonable considering they were not built for that. I estimate a good number of vehicles were purchased by Saudi Arabia/UAE probably of at least 30-40 vehicles. From what I can tell at least 100 vehicles were made to date which is a enormous source of revenue for KADDB that helps with R&D funded by Saudi Arabia/UAE indirectly.

https://lostarmour.info/yemen/item.php?id=20388

They also operate in Libya but unsure of who bought them for the LNA.

This was actually the original GAZ Tigr design but was redesigned the next year and TOT for the vehicle went to Jordan.
21779882_2.jpg

21779882_1.jpg

Last edited:
No clue but I know Saudi Arabia is trying to develop its own industries via JVs with bigger firms. KADDB could help fill a niche vehicle market to Saudi Arabia when it comes to vehicle production for the army.

Saudi Arabia does buy weapons from KADDB but they usually end up getting used in Yemen and destroyed by ATGMs which is reasonable considering they were not built for that. I estimate a good number of vehicles were purchased by Saudi Arabia/UAE probably of at least 30-40 vehicles. From what I can tell at least 100 vehicles were made to date which is a enormous source of revenue for KADDB that helps with R&D funded by Saudi Arabia/UAE indirectly.

https://lostarmour.info/yemen/item.php?id=20388

They also operate in Libya but unsure of who bought them for the LNA.

This was actually the original GAZ Tigr design but was redesigned the next year and TOT for the vehicle went to Jordan.
21779882_2.jpg

21779882_1.jpg
If almared is ready for mass production Saudi should buy that for Yemeni government or Libya

If almared is ready for mass production Saudi should buy that for Yemeni government or Libya
Al Mared is more of an MRAP vehicle suited to the needs of Jordan. I really think Saudi Arabia and Jordan and maybe Ukraine should go for a JV and Saudi Arabia should cancel that LAV deal that I think Saudi Arabia overpayed for. It would give in-house capabilities instead of Saudi Arabia paying what amounts to 16 million per vehicle when calculated by 15 billion divided by 928. Instead with Ukraine for example they could go with co-developing and manufacturing the Varan APC/IFV.

Or do a JV for another variant of the BTR-4.

For example a Up-Armored version could be made for countries that don't have amphibious requirements that limit the amount of protection on vehicles.

Al Mared is more of an MRAP vehicle suited to the needs of Jordan. I really think Saudi Arabia and Jordan and maybe Ukraine should go for a JV and Saudi Arabia should cancel that LAV deal that I think Saudi Arabia overpayed for. It would give in-house capabilities instead of Saudi Arabia paying what amounts to 16 million per vehicle when calculated by 15 billion divided by 928. Instead with Ukraine for example they could go with co-developing and manufacturing the Varan APC/IFV.

Or do a JV for another variant of the BTR-4.

For example a Up-Armored version could be made for countries that don't have amphibious requirements that limit the amount of protection on vehicles.
No btr4 has so old platform I think too saudi should cancel some of things in huge deal with USA like Bradley. I don't believe old russian armoured vehicle platforms be good for upgrade just new platforms are usable in future

No btr4 has so old platform I think too saudi should cancel some of things in huge deal with USA like Bradley. I don't believe old russian armoured vehicle platforms be good for upgrade just new platforms are usable in future
Could use Varran apc.

And as I said before the BMP-U
upload_2019-4-8_12-53-18.jpeg

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom