What's new

Private Photos from the war in E Ukraine against Russian occupation

GruppaA

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
Ukraine
Hello friends. I want to start this thread to post an introduction set of photos from my private collection of photos from Ukrainian volunteer battalions.

Let's keep this thread on topic.
Full Disclosure: I am Ukrainian, I am a Patriot, and my family and I have been supporting various volunteer battalions for 4+ years.

These photos are from a volunteer unit, I can't disclose which one or where.
RhMYIZt.jpg

7Smt8mQ.jpg

hRMkctr.jpg

9bk15t0.jpg

u2hTj5X.jpg

o3INr21.jpg

YnknZ5I.jpg

6dS1kem.jpg

ndiDlYG.jpg

EczHfTG.jpg

1zjB1Wg.jpg

IiUZAwf.jpg

lYjMKhK.jpg

JPd6nOm.jpg

Hello friends. I want to start this thread to post an introduction set of photos from my private collection of photos from Ukrainian volunteer battalions.

Full Disclosure: I am Ukrainian, I am a Patriot, and my family and I have been supporting various volunteer battalions for 4+ years.

RhMYIZt.jpg

7Smt8mQ.jpg

hRMkctr.jpg

9bk15t0.jpg

u2hTj5X.jpg

o3INr21.jpg

YnknZ5I.jpg

6dS1kem.jpg

ndiDlYG.jpg

EczHfTG.jpg

1zjB1Wg.jpg

IiUZAwf.jpg

lYjMKhK.jpg

JPd6nOm.jpg

Good luck with your fight.

I am not quite following the conflict, but what is its nature?
Is it like intermittent battles, or a continuous war?

I am not quite following the conflict, but what is its nature?
Is it like intermittent battles, or a continuous war?

russia aka china

srilanka aka ukraine

Sevastopol aka
Hambantota

got ?

or need a bit more eloboration..

I don't think I should be the one to explain what the conflict is about, because people will say my views are biased.

But...basically Russia annexed Crimea through military force and propaganda, and Putin got hungry for more control, so he sponsored terrorists in Donetsk and Luhansk, with hundreds of tanks, self-propelled artillery, thousands of mortars, and infinite small arms. and Russian regular forces and Special forces took part in a multitude of battles, most famously Illovaisk, Debaltsevo, and Donetsk airport.

Good luck with your fight.

Thank you

Welcome on aboard @GruppaA I hope you give those Russkies a good thrashing ....

We're trying. Our volunteer battalions are sometimes doing more to defend Ukraine than the army. Because the army has to follow the Minsk agreement, volunteer battalions not so much. So when the Russkies attack, they are met with an equal or greater response.

RhMYIZt.jpg

7Smt8mQ.jpg

hRMkctr.jpg

9bk15t0.jpg

u2hTj5X.jpg

o3INr21.jpg

YnknZ5I.jpg

6dS1kem.jpg

ndiDlYG.jpg

EczHfTG.jpg

1zjB1Wg.jpg

IiUZAwf.jpg

lYjMKhK.jpg

JPd6nOm.jpg
M coming to kiev in august first week..

didnt get it

its more like fairy tale...more of a dadima used to tell...

once there was two friends...more of two brothers...
russia & ukraine..

russia want to have a sea port to guard the movement of its ships in black sea...
he ask ukraine for help....iron brother ukraine did...let the russian build a port in their area ....and give the port on a long lease....it was sevastopol...
times passes away and port became a deterence for the enemy of russia to enter the sea....it serve this stategic purpose in ww1&2...
so ....the port became a huge naval base for the russian navy...infect it was the only operational port they had during winters...the only port that give them access to warm water....they build huge colonies for the russian people around the port....with time their influence area spread over a large areas called crimea....

time passes...USSR aparts...

slowly the time of lease to end came close...

big political drama happens.....

and then...

russia attack crimea

Last edited:
Do you've non-Soviet weapons?

yes sir, they have Ukrainian made BTR's, Anti-tank missiles, sniper rifles (I'm talking Ukraine as a whole)
Volunteer battalions have Ukrainian and soviet anti-tank missiles, and Ukrainian and Soviet and American sniper rifles, also Italian and English sniper rifles (from donations from private citizens and organizations) including the Beretta M82, that's pretty much the extent of Ukrainian weapons in the hands of volunteer battalions.

Back
Top Bottom