What's new

Prime Minister's COVID-19 Pandemic relief fund is active

I seriously despise one quality of PMIK, He has this “Nazren” on expats pockets. Like are expats his naukars or what ? Those in Pakistan, trust me you won’t find richer people outside as compared to what is inside Pakistan. And yet he doesn’t take back the billions of dollars from the mafias but “Baher ke Pakistanis, Paise bhejen, Hamein zarurat hai”.
Overseas Pakistanis trust the government more than local Pakistanis.

Local Pakistanis deal with local governance on a daily basis, so we know how corrupt everything is here.
Overseas Pakistanis base their trust on IKs speeches.

Also, the ones who donate locally don't need to be asked to donate. There's a large number of rich families that give to the poor even when times aren't this dire.

And finally, those hoarding billions will find a way avoid donating anyway - no point asking them, or even trying to force them.

I seriously despise one quality of PMIK, He has this “Nazren” on expats pockets. Like are expats his naukars or what ? Those in Pakistan, trust me you won’t find richer people outside as compared to what is inside Pakistan. And yet he doesn’t take back the billions of dollars from the mafias but “Baher ke Pakistanis, Paise bhejen, Hamein zarurat hai”.

Realistically speaking, He has laid his bets mostly on seeking helps.

Before he came to power, one of his statement was cringy and since then i have this POV of him.

“Jo mulk sadqa khairat mein itne agay hai wo tax bhi to ziada de sakti hai”

Matlab ab logon ki jaibon par nazar dalrahe ho, Sadqa khairat chor kar tax den takay tumharay nangay bhokay chor bureaucrats apni properties banaen usse aur ghareebon tak phir nahi sadqa pohanche nahi tax.

WAAH WAAH

And then, This same PM, or all others in the past as well, but him specifically since he has eyes on expats pockets specifically, Overseas people invest in properties, Those being developed currently, They mostly get scammed because “Maazi mein to rishwat dekar departments ne lease dedi thi lekin ab Supreme court ko Allah ne jaga dia hai aur SC ne properties illegal qarar dedi hain, And then this same Hypocrite PM is nowhere’s to be found. All of his good and goodwills aside, i am raising this genuine problem.

People invested in DHA Islamabad, Bahria Pindi, Karachi, Islamabad, Gwadar, Punjab, mostly got scammed because there is no department which is responsible to bring a “VERIFICATION LETTER BY SC that the property is legal and leased and that SC will never interfere in it”.

Lekin kon samjhaen inhen...
How is he going to take back the billions with this judiciary how is anyone including army going to take back anything from the loot mafia with this judiciary in their way????????????

Back
Top Bottom