What's new

President Trump halts funding of the World Health Organization, places blame on the organization

Coronavirus is killing the designer brands. Imagine walking around in a $500 shirt with a mask on your face ! Somebody better come up with a fashionable mask !

Coronavirus is killing the designer brands. Imagine walking around in a $500 shirt with a mask on your face ! Somebody better come up with a fashionable mask !

Gucci is already making $200 mask lol

USA shows all, that any independent organisation is not following US-Command will be kicked out.

China should fill the vacuum and increase the WHO funding and show the world the WHO don’t need US money. This is a great chance to embarrass the US.

China should fill the vacuum and increase the WHO funding and show the world the WHO don’t need US money. This is a great chance to embarrass the US.

You have Tedros Adhanom in your pocket anyway so you can also pay their $500Million bills too,

Last edited:
You have Tedros Adhanom in your pocket anyway so you can also pay their bills too,

I've lost count of the number of times I have seen people in 1st / business class travelling with a UN passport.
WHO can save lots of money by travelling economy and still get the job done without US funding.

Absolutely not. WHO loves money, but they don't love China. China should keep money for itself, because the money is in Chinese hands, it will not betray China.

I've lost count of the number of times I have seen people in 1st / business class travelling with a UN passport.
WHO can save lots of money by travelling economy and still get the job done without US funding.

Well Tedros Adhanom is an idiot for not endorsing travel advisories to and from China for the rest of the world. Now the virus is across the entire planet with 127,000 people dead.

Screen Shot 2020-04-15 at 10.45.47 AM.jpg

Try doing your job

Back
Top Bottom