What's new

Prepare for Cyber-War?

Beskar

PDF THINK TANK: CONSULTANT
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
I don't think we should ignore this matter.

The pakistani defence forums have been hacked.

The indian flag "Proudly" displayed on the homepage is a clear message by the Indians that this wasn't done for any personal reasons. I mean, they could've portrayed their hacking group's symbol or message. But just a plain and simple Indian flag seems a bit suspicious to me. I'm also concerned about our website. Is it vulnerable to such threats?

These internet warriors need to get real jobs. If you go the Indiandefenceforum, they are all condoning the hack, even one of the admins and I am pretty sure one of the hackers is posting there.

These internet warriors need to get real jobs. If you go the Indiandefenceforum, they are all condoning the hack, even one of the admins and I am pretty sure one of the hackers is posting there.

A couple of comments i stumbled upon ....

"Nice work. Sure there will be attempts on indian forums too.
Thanks for the good news Mr.Rakshak"

-----

"Cool ! I'm proud of the person who did that !"

-----

Guys and Girls, I simply can't describe my happiness for such a laughable stock of PDF which is hacked and displayed with Indian Tri-colour. What a joke. I can't stop from laughing. ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha he he he he he he he.

Guys, any of you can arrange to post this messeage on their cousin forum. Defence.pk

-----

LOL i cannt stop laughing, those porkis shd be buisy eating ***** as they may lack the expertise to regain there lost shitty world called PDF.

-----

amazing, I went to pdf and saw and Indian flag there.

I wanted to post about it in here. There has been a discussion on it. I wonder for how long pdf has been like this. I am sure for atleast 4-5 hrs for now.

h ahahha

its damn funny, some mofos like dizasta and no longer existing psychosaint must be lickin their balls

-----

what has done to Pokidefenceforum shows anger of general public and some one has chosen very very good way to show his feeling..........

-----

Anyway, You get the idea. Tons of more pathetic comments on the forum. So next time when you decide to say how Indians are "Condoning" the action, try portraying the MAJORITY's point of view. Works better this way for everyone to understand certain mentality.

^^

It just shows how many of them are insecure enough to check up on PDF so often. Like their lives are not being fulfilled without Pakistanis. I rarely feel the need to visit Indian forums mostly because I am more concerned about Pakistan than India.
They obviously feel the same way.

afaik PDF was going though upgrades, so a lot of the file permissions had been changed temporarily. Some hardcore hackers though it would be a good idea to change the logo.
But if they took part in a DDoS attack, then things could get pretty serious.

^^

I rarely feel the need to visit Indian forums mostly because I am more concerned about Pakistan than India.

The only reason i took a stroll through that ill-mannered Shithole was because you got me curios with your statement. Couldn't believe they were condoning such an act. But i didn't see anything different there. Same old crap-tossing, Insecure mentality.

A couple of comments i stumbled upon ....

"Nice work. Sure there will be attempts on indian forums too.
Thanks for the good news Mr.Rakshak"

-----

"Cool ! I'm proud of the person who did that !"

-----

Guys and Girls, I simply can't describe my happiness for such a laughable stock of PDF which is hacked and displayed with Indian Tri-colour. What a joke. I can't stop from laughing. ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha he he he he he he he.

Guys, any of you can arrange to post this messeage on their cousin forum. Defence.pk

-----

LOL i cannt stop laughing, those porkis shd be buisy eating ***** as they may lack the expertise to regain there lost shitty world called PDF.

-----

amazing, I went to pdf and saw and Indian flag there.

I wanted to post about it in here. There has been a discussion on it. I wonder for how long pdf has been like this. I am sure for atleast 4-5 hrs for now.

h ahahha

its damn funny, some mofos like dizasta and no longer existing psychosaint must be lickin their balls

-----

what has done to Pokidefenceforum shows anger of general public and some one has chosen very very good way to show his feeling..........

-----

Anyway, You get the idea. Tons of more pathetic comments on the forum. So next time when you decide to say how Indians are "Condoning" the action, try portraying the MAJORITY's point of view. Works better this way for everyone to understand certain mentality.
I would've killed this thread, like the three before them...

But to whom it may concern, we're not a cousin forum of PDF, there's in fact some healthy rivalry/competition between the two.

On the hacking, I'd like to express my absolute disgust for such people who impede upon the livelihoods of hard working people. This just goes to show that there are some real losers in India who do not only want to put terrorists out of Business but all Pakistanis that are able to make a difference.

I would discourage any reprisal attacks on BRF/IDF or any other Indian forum, they too are only doing their job.

The whole world fears china for its Cyber army, It is much wise and brilliant as it could get access to almost 40 countries governmental and military computers. // High Impact of Reverse Engineering (Theft) //

Well a lot ,of old guns here on , this thread!
Well, its a reality, these days!
As a PDF member, I would like to, counter it!
In bangkok, these things are, like 10 years old, & they stratn catching , some of these guys, but we need, some bigger crime bussting organizations to at. Least Detact all these criminal acttivities , in the end , all goes in the hands , of big 5s.
Great to see you guys back in the block!

Just try to understand this INDIA IS PAKISTAN'S ENEMY THEY CAN NEVER BE PAKISTAN'S FRIEND WHAT SO EVER. Can you please understand that.

In any event of a Cyber War, China will always win. :lol:

After all, they have the world's greatest amount of Hackers.

In any event of a Cyber War, China will always win. :lol:

After all, they have the world's greatest amount of Hackers.
Taiwanese hackers are the, elite among chinese hackers, russians also been ruthless hackers in the world,turks also have their ,own standings

Back
Top Bottom