What's new

Premature blast kills suicide bomber in Pakistan

A close one thank God. One less ba5tard in this world. Security needs to be beefed up even more.

No one wants to kill own self exo some special cases . These kids are forced to do this plus they are on medicine where they dont have much control over them selves.

May Allah save us from them coz innocent of not he was going to take some lives with him.

May Allah protect my Pakistan and its people from all this fitna .Ameen

No one wants to kill own self exo some special cases . These kids are forced to do this plus they are on medicine where they dont have much control over them selves.

May Allah save us from them coz innocent of not he was going to take some lives with him.

We should be able to differentiate between those educated people who teach themselves "terrorism" and those who are victims of circumstances.
I am not supporting what they are doing, but cant just see them as "evil" people.

only a few might be on drugs, but majority are badly brainwashed, look at this video, the captured attacker who was later on executed says that he greatly enjoyed himself everytime he shot those people in the bank:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmmm, Luckily dey escaped........ Allah pak sab ko apni hifz o Aman main rakhy......

why cant we fry them in boiling oil that would be justice served

Alleged suicide bomber killed in Quetta

Updated at: 1643 PST, Saturday, November 05, 2011
QUETTA: An alleged suicide bomber was killed when his vest exploded prior to reaching the target of the attack, Geo News reported.

The incident took place in the Hazara town area of the city and according to the police no loss of life was reported in the explosion which took place near an Imambargah.

Back
Top Bottom