What's new

PPP won't let Kalabagh Dam be be built at 'any cost'.

Kompromat

ADMINISTRATOR
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
10509527_10152313123787663_7286380680597715731_n.jpg

While I condemn PPP for their stance on Kalabagh Dam, I would also like to know what have we done for the construction of the dams on which there is no controversy. Which one of bhasha, Munda, bunji and a long list of other dam is actually under construction. I think KB has become an excuse for non action for us.

While I condemn PPP for their stance on Kalabagh Dam, I would also like to know what have we done for the construction of the dams on which there is no controversy. Which one of bhasha, Munda, bunji and a long list of other dam is actually under construction. I think KB has become an excuse for non action for us.

Dasu and Neelam jehlam have started.

Pakistan does not need India or taliban to destroy her, Political parties are doing a fine job. :tdown::tdown:
Stop blaimg partis. We are destroying Pakistan. Why vote PMLn? Why PPP? If we keep voting same faces due to 'shahadat' or ethnicity, we deserve this wrat.

PMLn or PPP didn't put a gun on your head to vote for them or declare an illegitimate gov't. A democracy can be toppled if you disagree with it, like in Egypt.

Stop blaimg partis. We are destroying Pakistan. Why vote PMLn? Why PPP? If we keep voting same faces due to 'shahadat' or ethnicity, we deserve this wrat.

PMLn or PPP didn't put a gun on your head to vote for them or declare an illegitimate gov't. A democracy can be toppled if you disagree with it, like in Egypt.

I never voted for them nevertheless my vote got stole anyhow and we have a fake democracy in place.

As for toppling the democracy why would we want to do that, its the fake mandate government we need to topple not democracy. Unless you want a martial law in Pakistan.

I never voted for them nevertheless my vote got stole anyhow and we have a fake democracy in place.

As for toppling the democracy why would we want to do that, its the fake mandate government we need to topple not democracy. Unless you want a martial law in Pakistan.
To topple fake mandate through democracy, wait till next election and then complain with your votes.

Maybe your vote was stolen but we can't say the 10s of millions vote were stolen. PMLn was bound to have majority. Even if it didnt and have 100 seats, it'd have made coalation like PPP.

To topple fake mandate through democracy, wait till next election and then complain with your votes.

Maybe your vote was stolen but we can't say the 10s of millions vote were stolen. PMLn was bound to have majority. Even if it didnt and have 100 seats, it'd have made coalation like PPP.

Why should i wait for next election when the same corrupt system will only benefit the corrupt. PMLn was bound to have majority, i have no problem with that, just a recount will shut us PTIANS for good.

Why should i wait for next election when the same corrupt system will only benefit the corrupt. PMLn was bound to have majority, i have no problem with that, just a recount will shut us PTIANS for good.
You're not clear. You don't want to topple democracy but don't want to wait till next elections?

Back
Top Bottom