What's new

PPP ministers EXPOSED in new york watching Mujra

its almost every politician in the world, misusing taxpayers money.

We should just hand these people to talibans thant's it. After Talibans are done with them send army to kill talibans and We need Our Musharraf Back

its almost every politician in the world, misusing taxpayers money.

but our politicians are number1 in eating their own country. they are not sincere to pakistan. at the time of war, politicians of other countries at least do something in their nation's favor but our politicians especially PPP's leaders are the greatest puppet of CIA, Uncle Sam is their daddy and they obey what Uncle sam want :angry:

wtf does this have to do with this forum ? not taking any sides but didnt knew this was a political forum ? Tho am not amazed PPPP has always been like this ...so was musharaf they all borther and sisters ..simple as that

I suggest all the people typing here that really care about this country to go down and help out with our IDP's. I was there for 2 days and it was tough to see this. Its time we stop being Pakistanis .. start being human beings .. I for one am ashamed to be called Pakistani anymore..

More then likely one of the PPP bumchums hired out the stretch to impress thwe minister........some proof that it was hired on taxpayers money would be good.

Did the minister throw money about or was it the supporters in new york.

Wheres the clip of the minister watching the mujra?

I suggest all the people typing here that really care about this country to go down and help out with our IDP's. I was there for 2 days and it was tough to see this. Its time we stop being Pakistanis .. start being human beings .. I for one am ashamed to be called Pakistani anymore..

At least we have a true hero.............bravo brother...... i salute you and i pray allah always keep you happy,healthy and wealthy.:smitten:

That lowlife should have picked up those dollars from the ground ..

The ministers had health conditions n drs had presecribed the mujra on tax papers money... these are our leaders...

F......g scumbags.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom