What's new

PPP advert: Sharif's call to Justice Malik Qayyum

1-These are taped conversations, so there is always an incomplete evidence.
2-First question should be asked from PPP is that who provided them this materials? ISI, Establishment,NAB? because if one considers them genuine, they should have been tapped.
3-PPPP has a history of personal attacks just like farzana raja claimed a while ago that she held a sex tape of maryam nawaz provided by MQM.
4- PPP started up with fake numbers, then they tried to play the politics of graves and now desperate they are going to moral lows. Making a fake tape is not so difficult is it?

Look at news channels now, Rehman Malik telling it all. No tapes but all written evidence by Ishaq Dar! Money laundering.

I'll tell you the whole story a bit later.

1-These are taped conversations, so there is always an incomplete evidence.
2-First question should be asked from PPP is that who provided them this materials? ISI, Establishment,NAB? because if one considers them genuine, they should have been tapped.
3-PPPP has a history of personal attacks just like farzana raja claimed a while ago that she held a sex tape of maryam nawaz provided by MQM.
4- PPP started up with fake numbers, then they tried to play the politics of graves and now desperate they are going to moral lows. Making a fake tape is not so difficult is it?

Political parties usually tape such calls through IB. Hamid mir also accused IB of his alleged clip about colonel imam. As it is widely believed IB has the most extensive call tapping coverage in Pakistan than any other agency

Wasnt Malik Qayyum Attorney Gen during Mushy/PPP (for sometime) rule??

Look at news channels now, Rehman Malik telling it all. No tapes but all written evidence by Ishaq Dar! Money laundering.

Oh Shaitan Malik is having evidence against everyone u name it.. lol

He is still troll bait of Zardari dont we know how Zulfiqar Mirza, Malik Riaz and Faisal Raza Abidi were used. And more importantly have you forgotten the words of Zulfiqar mirza about Malik rehman "Pediayeshi Jhuta hay, issay phone karo to kela kha raha ho to bolay ka Mirza bhai saib kha raha hoon". None of the journalist asked him a simple question, why is he bringing forth such information now? what has he been doing last five years when he was all in all and didn't need press conferences?

Shehbaz Reality | Tune.pk

After watching this advert, I'm really having second thoughts about voting for N league. In other words: NEVER! This should hurt them badly!

Why hasn't the ECP done anything about this? Why hasn't the CJP taken suo moto. Not only does this video uncover corruption of N league but also of the judiciary and raises questions about the CJP himself.

Shall we not all thank PPP for this disclosure and vote PTI as a return favor?

He is still troll bait of Zardari dont we know how Zulfiqar Mirza, Malik Riaz and Faisal Raza Abidi were used. And more importantly have you forgotten the words of Zulfiqar mirza about Malik rehman "Pediayeshi Jhuta hay, issay phone karo to kela kha raha ho to bolay ka Mirza bhai saib kha raha hoon". None of the journalist asked him a simple question, why is he bringing forth such information now? what has he been doing last five years when he was all in all and didn't need press conferences?

I agree that Rehman Malik is a big liar and why he kept quiet for the last 5 years (as I said in my last post, I'll tell about this later)....but all this is not his own saying or anything like that, all these are written affidavits by Ishaq Dar and documented evidences not written by Rehman Malik but by the very people who were involved in money laundering.

He is just a messenger, not creator.

And all those examples of Malik Riaz, Zulfiqar Mirza etc don't fit here, their case was very different to this one, Rehman Maliks case is different and reasons for him coming public are different.

O bhai, this tape is associated with 1996-1999 era when malik qayuum was justic of lahore high court. These tapes were released well before PPP's rule and Qayum himself denied it and subsequently resigned from high court. But later he was hired by our beloved victim pervaiz musharraf as attorney journal. PPP's government and her allies didn't even move on these materials when they were in power? food for thought.

Yes I have got it ... Later I have recognized to Malik Kayyum ;)

Aitizaz Ahsan said earlier shahbaz sharif or the crook judge Malik Qayyum hasnt denied any thing in last 12 years .. lanat hai iss Azad Adiliya par who cannot take up action against this corrupt judge and ganjay sharif brothers

Khud to dobay hain sanam tum ko bhi lay dobengay

With Love from PPP
For PML-N

Back
Top Bottom