What's new

Power crisis doesn't let me sleep at night: Nawaz

UmarJustice

New Recruit

Reaction score
Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N) Chief Nawaz Sharif spoke extensively about the energy crisis in his speech on the occasion of Youm-e-Takbeer being observed in Pakistan.
Nawaz, who was the prime minister when Pakistan first responded to India’s nuclear tests in 1998, focused on the rampant energy crisis in the country in his speech.
“What would others say? That a nation with nuclear capabilities has no electricity?” he asked.
The PML-N Chief said the energy crisis does not let him sleep at night and he plans to do his best to address this issue.
Nawaz urged the nation to be patient and not expect miracles overnight as the process of ending load-shedding across the country requires billions in investment.
“We could set up coal based plants in Karachi, however this too will take a lot of time. Rest assured that I will work day and night to solve our problems” advised Nawaz.
‘Economic bomb’
Speaking of unemployment and poverty, Nawaz hoped that these problems would be a thing of the past once his reforms are implemented.
“I brought the nuclear bomb in my last tenure, this time an economic bomb will explode”, said Nawaz enthusiastically.
He encouraged overseas Pakistanis and foreign investors to invest in Pakistan as it would help the economy.
Shedding light on a recent official visit by Chinese PM Li Keqiang, Nawaz said that Pakistan and China had great plans in the pipelines, and if approved, the state of Pakistan will change.
He finished his speech by praying for the prosperity of Pakistan and its people.
Youm-e-Takbir is celebrated across the country today. In 1998, Pakistan had conducted nuclear tests at Chaghi, Balochistan in response to five nuclear explosions conducted by India, to become the seventh country in the world to possess nuclear weapons.

Power crisis doesn’t let me sleep at night: Nawaz – The Express Tribune

Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N) Chief Nawaz Sharif spoke extensively about the energy crisis in his speech on the occasion of Youm-e-Takbeer being observed in Pakistan.
Nawaz, who was the prime minister when Pakistan first responded to India’s nuclear tests in 1998, focused on the rampant energy crisis in the country in his speech.
“What would others say? That a nation with nuclear capabilities has no electricity?” he asked.
The PML-N Chief said the energy crisis does not let him sleep at night and he plans to do his best to address this issue.
Nawaz urged the nation to be patient and not expect miracles overnight as the process of ending load-shedding across the country requires billions in investment.
“We could set up coal based plants in Karachi, however this too will take a lot of time. Rest assured that I will work day and night to solve our problems” advised Nawaz.
‘Economic bomb’
Speaking of unemployment and poverty, Nawaz hoped that these problems would be a thing of the past once his reforms are implemented.
“I brought the nuclear bomb in my last tenure, this time an economic bomb will explode”, said Nawaz enthusiastically.
He encouraged overseas Pakistanis and foreign investors to invest in Pakistan as it would help the economy.
Shedding light on a recent official visit by Chinese PM Li Keqiang, Nawaz said that Pakistan and China had great plans in the pipelines, and if approved, the state of Pakistan will change.
He finished his speech by praying for the prosperity of Pakistan and its people.
Youm-e-Takbir is celebrated across the country today. In 1998, Pakistan had conducted nuclear tests at Chaghi, Balochistan in response to five nuclear explosions conducted by India, to become the seventh country in the world to possess nuclear weapons.

Mian saab, upprein Paisa te tusi overseas lageyo te aurrein no akhdiyo uppren paisa mulk wich layiye.

Mian sahib neend to us ko nhn ati jis kay ghar puri raat bijli na ho aur woh ghar kay bahir sarak par charpoi par soay!

Mian saab, upprein Paisa te tusi overseas lageyo te aurrein no akhdiyo uppren paisa mulk wich layiye.

He promised that he would bring Zardari's money back home, let's see.

“I brought the nuclear bomb in my last tenure,

hmmmmmmm :welcome:To Loony Ville Population 1

I remember him encouraging overseas Pakistanis before and then simply his bank account exploded :cheers:

Kiyon Mian jee , junrator ( generator ) naiio kam kareya hayga ?

Mian sahib neend to us ko nhn ati jis kay ghar puri raat bijli na ho aur woh ghar kay bahir sarak par charpoi par soay!

Very wise and use ful posts.... :undecided: but have no shame in calling others idiots and issuing them verdicts of non useful posts!

now thats hilarious.... Qadaffi ka anjaam tou nazar nai ata raat ko? :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha:

:omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha:

Kiyon Mian jee , junrator ( generator ) naiio kam kareya hayga ?

Mian jee ko generator ki zarorat hai?? Are u mad? He is the elite of Pakistan and he never gets the taste of loadshedding. Bills and loadshedding are for people only.

‘Economic bomb’

The biggest joke for the nations today. :rofl::rofl::omghaha::omghaha:

Mian Saab Jaan deo,,, Josh e Khitabat mai bakwas karna chour dai ab,,, You sleep in Raiwand palace where you have installed large generators

:raise:Generator uses Petrol plus you have to pay before you buy. Electricity is free :sleep:for Mian jee since he has a habit of not paying his bills.:omghaha:

You are such a naive person,,, Even elite society use gas generators,,, :omghaha:

NS_zps325d8bd8.jpg

From your looks, its seems you either eat or sleep. Please stop making these emotional speeches to befoul this nation.

Fankaarian :omghaha:

Zardaris and Sharifs do not touch each others wealth directly.

Mian Saab Jaan deo,,, Josh e Khitabat mai bakwas karna chour dai ab,,, You sleep in Raiwand palace where you have installed large generators
You are such a naive person,,, Even elite society use gas generators,,, :omghaha:

The ghareeb elite who understands the pain of the poor while living in 7-star luxury..... :sleep:

Back
Top Bottom