What's new

Poverty in Azerbaijan

Abii, the Fars gypsy, how many times are you going to repeat it while you receive your response all the time. These people are only from little border towns, and they go to Iran because its much cheaper there with Azerbaijan's currency. If you were not the Fars gypsy which you are, you would read what you post more correctly, as it exactly notes it in that article.

As for this thread made by the Armenian gypsy, isn't it really ironic to mention povery while representing the schithole Armenia? Even the most poor in Azerbaijan lives better off then the schithole Armenia.

People from Central Asian countries such as Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Tadjikistan comes to Azerbaijan for much better wages, I don't need to explain the difference between Azerbaijan and these countries including Armenia.

Must be the reason why all of new constructions finds buyers even before the construction is finished.

Is it fake that so many people have luxury cars etc...? Is this some kind of mollah logic? Or are you going to tell me that such a big part of Baku is all relatives of the president?

Read the articles.

For Eurovision they built a new facade over the entire front of older buildings to cover them up. The woman interviewed stated that in the mornings she has to open two windows, the second one is a couple of feet in front of the actual building. The LV and other luxury clothing boutiques don't get customers for days and they're there for the show. Everything is covered up. I'm going to go and work in Alberta's oil sector in the next couple of months. I'm sure with 3-4 years of experience I can find jobs with 200-300K contracts in Abu Dhabi and Baku. That doesn't mean jack ****. People who come to work in these countries, come to work in the oil sectors and they're often getting extreme wages because nobody in these countries has the knowledge and training.

And that shithole, as you call it, had a much higher growth than you. It was above 6 percent in the first half of this year.

Re. the over the border shopping, it's not because of the currency, although that helps. The women being interviewed said if they couldn't go to iran to shop, their children would go hungry. That's how bad they have it.

Everything is a show, everything. North Korea with oil money, that's it. Aliyev is trying to make Azerbaijan into Dubai, but nobody is coming to invest and nobody is buying these luxury flats and apartments that are being built. The govt makes them and they just sit there pretty.

Dubai has the sun, the fantastic beaches, it's clean and a small local pop'n; and it's in a conflict free zone. Azerbaijan is a dick measuring contest away from a war with Armenia and we know the rest of the problems. I love how you guys hold on to this dream of becoming another Dubai while not even having enough food to feed everybody in your country. You say border towns as if they don't count.

Your racism and hate is the only real thing you have. Your daddy will probably be driving me around in his taxi when I come to Baku to work around 2017-18.

"Emin Asgarov has the quick smile of a salesman who has sold 16 Bentleys at upwards of 200,000 euros each since the luxury carmaker opened its Azerbaijan showroom less than a year ago. ‘We’re No 1 in sales in eastern Europe,’ he said. ‘We think we’re going to double our sales in the next year.’"
Daily Times - Leading News Resource of Pakistan

People from Central Asia, the example which I gave, come to work in little jobs and yet still earn much more than they do in their countries.

Yes it is, to give you the picture, a manat is worth more than a dollar, with manat you would have alot more in your hands in Iran, as we are aware of the Iran's currency value. Did I say that border towns don't count? I said they travel to Iran for that reason.

All of construction projects are private investments and has high demands, government pays nothing, wether you like it or not.

You show the level of your argument, so they had a 6% growth? Moron, care to actually check the Armenian economy which is at the level of African countries?

Yeah sure, you are nothing more than a internet troll.

You know what Iran is? North Korea with theocracy and oil. A thread would not even be enough if we were to present the realities of Iran, from poverty to its medieval mindset, so why don't you kindly fck off and stop trolling?

"Emin Asgarov has the quick smile of a salesman who has sold 16 Bentleys at upwards of 200,000 euros each since the luxury carmaker opened its Azerbaijan showroom less than a year ago. ‘We’re No 1 in sales in eastern Europe,’ he said. ‘We think we’re going to double our sales in the next year.’"
Daily Times - Leading News Resource of Pakistan

People from Central Asia, the example which I gave, come to work in little jobs and yet still earn much more than they do in their countries.

Yes it is, to give you the picture, a manat is worth more than a dollar, with manat you would have alot more in your hands in Iran, as we are aware of the Iran's currency value. Did I say that border towns don't count? I said they travel to Iran for that reason.

All of construction projects are private investments and has high demands, government pays nothing, wether you like it or not.

You show the level of your argument, so they had a 6% growth? Moron, care to actually check the Armenian economy which is at the level of African countries?

Yeah sure, you are nothing more than a internet troll.

You know what Iran is? North Korea with theocracy and oil. A thread would not even be enough if we were to present the realities of Iran, from poverty to its medieval mindset, so why don't you kindly fck off and stop trolling?

I'm the moron? Nothing that you said in your mini ramble shows any shred of intelligence. Armenian economy grew 6.2% the first half of this year. Azeri economy grew less than 3%. Look it up.

The only reason man at is valuable is because Europe is buying your oil. Anyone with a brain can figure that out. When it runs out in 10 years, manat will be so worthless that Armenians will use it as toilet paper.

Back
Top Bottom