What's new

Possible Solution of Kashmir issue...Your Opinion

I am not copying anyone's argument. You don't what you are talking about.

Let me be very polite to you and urge you to read, in depth. No harm in it. We were not born with education, we all acquire it.

I know but unlike India in Pakistan we had leaders like Liaquat who was just puffed hot air. After having ran away from Hindus in India and safe in Pakistan he began to show his fists. All he seemed to be concerned was his kith/kin left behind in Utter Pradesh. And we lost Kashmir when Pakistan should have done exactly what India did with Hyderabad - declare police action and invade with regular army. Job done in 48 hours. Integrate Kashmir into Pakistan. End off.

However it ws our misfortune that Jinnah was past his prime and slowly dying. The men around him mostly from what is now India seemed to be more occupied by Junagadh, Hyderabad, Delhi, Utter Pradesh then Kashmir. I read a book on Pakistan Military Academy, Kakul. The founder was British/Australian officer and he writes that his first batch of cadets were caught scheming to take over Liaqat's government in a army coup because they felt he and his administration had betrayed Kashmir. This was the first record of a military coup in the offing soon after independence in 1948. Gen. Akbar the heroe of the liberation war also felt the same way. All this has been erased from Pakistani history books but this is the truth.

And the UN resolution that Pak signed was a sellout. Pakistan gave India Kashmir it is as simple as that. Most of these kids here have not even taken the time to read it. It was a sell out. The biggest fraud and betrayal in Pakistan's history.

Liaqat got his desserts soon after. Here is the funny thing. A certain lobby have made Liaquat into Quaid-e-Millat. Every traitor and robber in Pakistan walks away with a stupid title in Pakistan and the ignorant masses lap it up like sheep.

Quite understandable from their part.

Reason being leaders of pakistan were migrants from India, who left behind their heritage. Them getting worried of was natural.

It was not the son of IVC who led....(just to tickle your racist side).

The link has been posted. It is you who is being laughed at.

Actually I want the conversation to stay here, so the Admins and Moderators can laugh at your stupidity before banning you.

I already stated I do not remember which subsequent UN resolution removed that demand. But I stated that this matter was discussed on PDF before.

:lol:
You are really funny... Again you didn't read the link provided by the REAL senior member.
The link didn't said that the resolution has been changed... It just explained the resolution beautifully...
Kya senior member Banega re tu...
Go and read the link and poke your nose only if you know something...
Else you will again be humiliated by someone...
Naam duba Dia re senior member ka...

It was a pleasure reading the link provided by you...
You really explained the UN resolution beautifully...
Hope some of the so called senior member also do the reading

You are really funny... Again you didn't read the link provided by the REAL senior member.
The link didn't said that the resolution has been changed... It just explained the resolution beautifully...

You are funny Indiot. I believe somewhere @AgNoStiC MuSliM said in the past that subsequent UN resolutions removed that demand his posts. That is what I remember.

@AgNoStiC MuSliM can correct me if I am wrong.

Ullo ka patha ,you don't need to teach me. You are just a guest so behave yourself.

You are funny Indiot. I believe somewhere @AgNoStiC MuSliM said in the past that subsequent UN resolutions in his posts removed that demand. That is what I remember.

@AgNoStiC MuSliM can correct me if I am wrong.

Ullo ka patha ,you don't need to teach me. You are just a guest so behave yourself.
You are still not reading the link provided by him...
Kya senior member Banega re tu

Let me be very polite to you and urge you to read, in depth. No harm in it. We were not born with education, we all acquire it.

Quite understandable from their part.

Reason being leaders of pakistan were migrants from India, who left behind their heritage. Them getting worried of was natural.

It was not the son of IVC who led....(just to tickle your racist side).

Allama Iqbal was, being a Kashmiri. He stated quite clearly that Pakistan was the destiny of the Muslims, at least of Northwest British India. He never planned for Bengal to be in Pakistan.

Besides Quaid e Azam, the leaders of Pakistan over the last 70 years have made terrible blunders which have caused Pakistan to lose our potential. The situation is not helped by a villainous and spiteful India, ready at any time to inflame our problems.

However now I think as a nation Pakistan finally is able to understand how much wickedness India is really capable of.

It's you who should behave...
I am not abusing anyone here...
Apna nahi to atleast senior member hone ka to izzat kar....

It's you who should behave...
I am not abusing anyone here...
Apna nahi to atleast senior member hone ka to izzat kar....
LOL, I am done here. I don't have time for nonsense.

@AgNoStiC MuSliM, can handle you :lol:.

I have already stated that subsequent UN resolutions removed that demand for Pakistani army to remove its troops from its share of Kashmir. Yes, I do not remember which specific UN resolution states that, but this topic has been discussed in one of @AgNoStiC MuSliM 's threads before.

And thats that!

I told you what I remember. Now go cry me a river. You have just embarrassed yourself.
What a great senior member we have here..
Still believes on his fake memory but not willing to read the link provided by the people

LOL, I am done here. I don't have time for nonsense.

@AgNoStiC MuSliM, can handle you :lol:.

I have already stated that subsequent UN resolutions removed that demand for Pakistani army to remove its troops from its share of Kashmir.

And thats that!
Yes you should be done.
Because you can only abuse others , you are not willing to read something...

Correct your facts...
It's Pakistan who is not following UN resolution on Kashmir
So if referendum is not taking place in Kashmir it's Pakistan to be blamed
Lols Kid ...feeling sorry when a Kid like you educated in Paatshala and raised in RSS shakha questions me.

Lols Kid ...feeling sorry when a Kid like you educated in Paatshala and raised in RSS shakha questions me.
Forget the Indian. He is being stupid. Even Sir Owen Dixon said India is at fault when he made his analysis on Kashmir.

Being a Elite member you get my respect...
But I just gave my point of view...
You can prove me wrong...
I would be happy learning something

Forget the Indian. He is being stupid. Even Sir Owen Dixon said India is at fault when he made his analysis on Kashmir.
Kitni bezatti karwate h log apni...
Fir be nahi Baaz aate

Removal of Pakistani army from Pakistan Occupied Kashmir is the very first condition of UN resolution...
You do it if you want plebiscite... Else give facts that support your argument...
And its very easy to abuse anyone using his country name... Only thing that a so called senior member can do

Azad Kashmir regiment stays along with all heavy weapons. They are natives of the land. You will also need to call an international force which will be allowed in to oversee things.

Allama Iqbal was, being a Kashmiri. He stated quite clearly that Pakistan was the destiny of the Muslims, at least of Northwest British India. He never planned for Bengal to be in Pakistan.

Besides Quaid e Azam, the leaders of Pakistan over the last 70 years have made terrible blunders which have caused Pakistan to lose our potential. The situation is not helped by a villainous and spiteful India, ready at any time to inflame our problems.

However now I think as a nation Pakistan finally is able to understand how much wickedness India is really capable of.
And Pakistan was sending flowers and candy our way all this time? Get real mate, both countries pounced on every opportunity they got to damage each other and neither were afraid to play dirty. If you don't have any results to show for it, that's a testament to your incompetence, not our wickedness.

Back
Top Bottom