What's new

Possible Russian S-400 sale to India and Pakistan's Response.

You do not possess an ARM with enough range, that can launched, while staying outside S 400s range.

Cruise missile like Babur or RAAD , need exact co-ordinates of each and every S 400 battery component (where will you get those from).

Even then it might not be effective, because S 400 is SAM which has been designed to bring to cruise missiles on top of it, has a dedicated point defense system against cruise missiles.

Pakistan does not have MIRV or MARV on its Ballistic missiles.
We will send flying pigeons to get the locations and now cry me a river.

Good for you people and now start hunting pigeon coming from Pakistan by deploying these systems.

As I told you not mess with the young kids and stop trolling and stop thinking you can buy anything and we can't.

You try to read the bottom line..

Sala S-400 na ho gaya poori Russian air force ho gyi just be deploying it you people would achieve air superiority. What a wet day dreamers you are.
Sure it gives us additional advantages over Pakistan! Why it don't. Your fighter now have to defeat our Frontline fighters along with these versatile missile in Ur own air space. NOTE: Barak 8 IR is also under development for Army Airforce too. Akash missile systems for short range. And we are getting very short range missile defence plus anti aircraft gun systems .

Can see the picture. S400 just tilted Indo Pak status quo Upside Down!

Sure it gives us additional advantages over Pakistan! Why it don't. Your fighter now have to defeat our Frontline fighters along with these versatile missile. NOTE: Barak 8 IR is also under development for Army Airforce too. Akash missile systems for short range. And we are getting very short range missile defence plus anti aircraft gun systems .

Can see the picture. S400 just tilted Indo Pak status quo Upside Down!
:argh::blah:
When you deploy these system then open your shit hole here till then happy trolling.

Jali sab hiduon ki.. use burnol ... i know nasr is no SAM but did u see the reaction of indian members... price less sab ki gili ho gaye.. wese i did it on purpose by saying use nasr.. and if u all are saying S400 is powerfull enough to take out any missiles and so on then dont worry and sleep tight...

You made lunatic comment to see Indians reactions.. yeah it is priceless.. lol

Pakistan needs to up it's ARM, EW, ECM, ECCM, SIGINT, ELINT capabilities. In short robust DEAD/SEAD capabilities from Air, Ground and Sea.

Think about it scenario : S400 provides atleast 50 km no fly zone in Pakistan airspace! Sukoi MKI armed with Bramose (300km+) entered 30km deep inside Pakistan airspace. What could be Ur retaliation? We could target lots of high valued assets like radar stations, command centers, missiles, run ways etc.

Now add Rafale into this mix. It will be difficult for Ur Radars to lock this semi Stealth aircraft. It comes with scalp missiles with 150 km range how the hell will you defeat these?

Fire MIRV? Hold on. India will consider it as Nuclear attack due to its high altitude flight trajectory. Whether it's nuclear tipped or not. Retaliation will be followed.

May be Cruise missile. With our powerful radar chain we could have detected you missile once it's fired up. S400 can take of low flying cruise missile drones at 230 km or 130km

You just might have to, because rest of your present weapons are almost useless against S 400 Triumph.
Cry me a river we would get US tech even free despite Indian randi rona. They need us every where now cry me a river.

S400 can target low and very high flying objects even at its supersonic speed , WoW !
I ask they can target Tejas on trucks?

take ur S400 and shove it up ur a... u got it now be happay in ur la la dream world .. and go home sleep tight dont try to prove it to us.. if its so good use it like surgical strike u did.. then we will know wats s400 is good for.. dont tell us here this is this that and other shyy t.. ..

Back
Top Bottom