What's new

Possible Coronavirus cases at Sheikh Zaid Hospital Lahore

PakGuns

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
hey, I might be wrong but sources are exclusively mine.. I am finance manager at medicine firm, we were recently called by hospital authority for our medicine 's DTL/Warranty... in back drop 4-5 kidney donors died in a span of 9 days at KLTP department which is uncommon, donors are usually stable .. anyways we were able to authenticate our supplied medicines ... I suspect it could be the epidemic which is taking its toll here but lack of knowledge and tech required to point out Coronavirus will make matter worst... please take precautionary measures at your end, as its not only the people but also products that we import from China can cause the transfer of virus, remember we import most of our surgical stuff from China... mods please move it to related section...

be warned guys... I hope we don't have to see outbreak the kind China have seen... take as much precautionary measures as possible

be warned guys... I hope we don't have to see outbreak the kind China have seen... take as much precautionary measures as possible
any case that comes should be sent to tv channels. they wanted it and they should deal with it.

any case that comes should be sent to tv channels. they wanted it and they should deal with it.
I have warned my staff who are frequently visiting hospitals, we should start taking measures right now, all those deaths at sheikh zaid are mysterious for docs till now

I have warned my staff who are frequently visiting hospitals, we should start taking measures right now, all those deaths at sheikh zaid are mysterious for docs till now

Keep us posted but I do remember few years back in Lahore the Cardio hospital suffered lots of deaths because the hospital staff was using expired medication and I'm sure the Sanitation process isn't good in Pakistan either.

Keep us posted but I do remember few years back in Lahore the Cardio hospital suffered lots of deaths because the hospital staff was using expired medication and I'm sure the Sanitation process isn't good in Pakistan either.
we got our medicine tested twice...

hey, I might be wrong but sources are exclusively mine.. I am finance manager at medicine firm, we were recently called by hospital authority for our medicine 's DTL/Warranty... in back drop 4-5 kidney donors died in a span of 9 days at KLTP department which is uncommon, donors are usually stable .. anyways we were able to authenticate our supplied medicines ... I suspect it could be the epidemic which is taking its toll here but lack of knowledge and tech required to point out Coronavirus will make matter worst... please take precautionary measures at your end, as its not only the people but also products that we import from China can cause the transfer of virus, remember we import most of our surgical stuff from China... mods please move it to related section...

I dont think there is much relation between corona virus and the death if a person who is donating a kidney. The deaths must be due to bad surgery, hygiene, post-operation care or poisoned/expired medicine.

I dont think there is much relation between corona virus and the death if a person who is donating a kidney. The deaths must be due to bad surgery, hygiene, post-operation care or poisoned/expired medicine.
I am closely watching the outcome there's an nquiry going on

DONOR Don't usually die bro...

To be a Donor, a person should be in good health and supposed to gone through several checks.
So its suspecious and most possible is human incompetency in my opinion.

I am closely watching the outcome there's an nquiry going on

DONOR Don't usually die bro...

Once you get infected by Wuhan Corona virus then there is an incubation period after which there is full blown infection. The outcome depends on the health of the individual and his immune status. Usually the symptoms can range from mild flu like illness to severe respiratory distress.
There could be many reasons behind the deaths of those donors but I am sure it's not coronavirus. There was one case of a Pakistani student who flew from China to Qatar to Pakistan and he was constantly taking meds for fever. He was spotted and has been taken to NIH Islamabad for quarantine.
Remaining vigilant is good but let's not spread panic either.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom