• A prolific widow maker and a junk that needs to be retired ASAP

• An aircraft that can shoot down F16 without firing any of its missiles

Results are only viewable after voting.

Areesh

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Few days ago Indiana were cheering abhinandan being given Vir Chakra for allegedly shooting down a F16 from his mig 21 without firing any of its missiles

Now after recent crash nearly every Indian is cursing Mig 21 as an obsolete junk that needs to be retired ASAP

What exactly is Mig21 for an Indian? Please vote.

Although I have voted the first option but it's both. This is only Air Craft on which whole movie was made.

Why would they retired these beasts that can hunt modern F-16s without firing any mijjile ?
No place for Mig-21. Rafale, only second to Shiv Lingam. :lol:
I was not aware shiva g was also having small lingam too :lol:
20094531-6653-42F7-8C10-547D31DC73D4.jpeg

BREAKING NEWS: Pakistan will award the Mig 21 Nishan-e-Haider in 2022 for services done for Pakistan and a relentless desire to kill Indians

Gods speed on your mission agent Mig 21

Ea0umgrXsAAbhrG.jpeg

It has been called the flying coffin ever since the 90's and imo should have been phased out in the 80's itself.

Also these planes are so ancient that Russia (Manufacturing country of Mig-21) bought a plane from the IAF to put it in their museum. I recall seeing a news article quoting an unamed IAF commander saying that flying a Mig-21 is like driving a Ford Model-T on todays roads.

Before LCA, the reason given for their operation was delay of the Tejas LCA program. But recently they have come out saying LCA isn't the replacement for the Mig-21's. There is confusion of the highest order in the MoD. The only possible reason I can assume is lack of funds.

since it can shoot down F16s without even firing a missile hence its their main weapon machine against Pakistan regardless of the lives of IAF pilots, it takes every year

It has been called the flying coffin ever since the 90's and imo should have been phased out in the 80's itself.

Also these planes are so ancient that Russia (Manufacturing country of Mig-21) bought a plane from the IAF to put it in their museum. I recall seeing a news article quoting an unamed IAF commander saying that flying a Mig-21 is like driving a Ford Model-T on todays roads.

Before LCA, the reason given for their operation was delay of the Tejas LCA program. But recently they have come out saying LCA isn't the replacement for the Mig-21's. There is confusion of the highest order in the MoD. The only possible reason I can assume is lack of funds.
It is the lack of funds for sure and almost unwillingness of IAF to induct Tejas.

Third option: Used condoms

My finest moment on PDF came in the aftermath of 27th Feb when some IAF bigwig was posting on the forum and I told him "Your pilots are flying around in used condoms". The moderator Dubious replied to my post with an exclamation and the post was later edited. How sad!

I am also quite proud of this one-liner

Indians are rich people. Just for the thrill of adventure they spend Migs like they own an entire garage of Migs. Oh wait. They do!

And one of those helicopters carried their chief of military, his wife and multiple other high ranking officers

Some real sterling work done by the Indians this year

Isn't this just a normal year for India? Okay they don't kill the Military Chief and his wife every year but that aside 2021 might not be that exceptional for Indians.

I just did a quick search and in 2019 they already had 12 crashes and 20 dead by September:

Seems this year is just par for course.

Back
Top Bottom