What's new

Politicians behind bars...are there any?

MYSTIC

Reaction score
I wanted to know whether there is any politician who is serving sentence behind bars for corruption or any criminal offence.

Every now and than we see major scams where major politicians have been alleged to have a hand. CBI has been given charge for many of these cases but so far i have not heard any politician who has been convicted.

What a BS thread man?? why bring politics in defence forum?...

WTH is wrong with you? if the thread is in the wrong place the mods will close. If you can't contribute to the thread don't post. There lots of threads that don't have any relation with defence.

This question is for all the Indians on this forum and that why I put it in Indian Defence section, instead of World Affairs or members club.

I wanted to know whether there is any politician who is serving sentence behind bars for corruption or any criminal offence.

Every now and than we see major scams where major politicians have been alleged to have a hand. CBI has been given charge for many of these cases but so far i have not heard any politician who has been convicted.

Pappu Yadav :)

Back
Top Bottom