What's new

Police Training Centre Attacked in Quetta - Operated from Afghanistan - 51 cadets dead, 97 injured

Nothing confirmed, no firing for some 30 minutes, some injured brought out.
Yeah I think few of the attacker are killed and rest are hiding somewhere in the training center
No hostage situation hopefully

Fire is under control. According to geo with fire brigade doing work to contain the fire.

Surgeons are on high alert with trauma centers and operation centers are ready.

pathetic perfermance by whoever are responsible for security of Quetta, even fata is safer then Quetta now, let alone fata 25 million Karachi is better then 1 million Quetta,

FC should be sent back on border, they are good for nothing.. Bring Rangers and Police officers from from Karachi..

Indeed we did not learn anything when they managed to attack our highly protected base then what you can expect for a police building?

We can expect any kind of improvement after 8 years of war. Apparently our attitude is still the same that it was back 8 years ago.

pathetic perfermance by whoever are responsible for security of Quetta, even fata is safer then Quetta now, let alone fata 25 million Karachi is better then 1 million Quetta,

FC should be sent back on border, they are good for nothing.. Bring Rangers and Police officers from from Karachi..

Agreed. Send back FC to borders. Send police officers of good repute to Quetta. Send rangers in place of FC.

Enough with this behavior of halfhearted efforts to secure Quetta.

Nothing confirmed, no firing for some 30 minutes, some injured brought out.
I used to travel past that area during my school days.. it is huge and spread over acres.. and there are many places to infiltrate and escape.. people hare reported some explosions and the terrorists are tied up between the hostel buildings and the mess/ canteen area.. there is a suggestion that the terrorists wanted to take hostage but I doubt it and it seems the terrorists will try to round up maximum people and will execute them with firing and blowing themselves up

the same tried and tested formula it is still unclear if its Baloch insurgents or religious terrorists

Agreed. Send back FC to borders. Send police officers of good repute to Quetta. Send rangers in place of FC.

Enough with this behavior of halfhearted efforts to secure Quetta.

Before all of this the Quetta border with Afghanistan must receive maximum security. Walls, fences, everything.

Because we are careless f*ckers who don't care about our dead.

You need to invest your all efforts in WOT and clean all in 6 months.

Otherwise, such sporadic attacks will never let your economy progress and that also includs CPEC. Although China is exceptional, but for others, no safety, no investment.

we will blame taliban,india,bla but we wont blame enemy within corruption...as long as there is corruption we will have terrorism equal distribution of wealth,jobs for everyone a good life ,education and we will get rid of terrorism faster than any operation can!

The attack successfully thawarted.. Terrorists failed... send to hell ... a few injured of our men....Pakistan Forces have been very successful.
If it's true then great job done by Pakistani forces.

Without loosing lives they have failed terrorist.

God bless the injured and wish they recover soon.

I used to travel past that area during my school days.. it is huge and spread over acres.. and there are many places to infiltrate and escape.. people hare reported some explosions and the terrorists are tied up between the hostel buildings and the mess/ canteen area.. there is a suggestion that the terrorists wanted to take hostage but I doubt it and it seems the terrorists will try to round up maximum people and will execute them with firing and blowing themselves up

the same tried and tested formula it is still unclear if its Baloch insurgents or religious terrorists

Attack has written TTP all over it.

Baloch insurgents are sissies and only rely on hit and run tactics.

The attack successfully thawarted.. Terrorists failed... send to hell ... a few injured of our men....Pakistan Forces have been very successful.
I dont think it is over yet.

identity still unclear but people are speculating its LeJ/ TTP who will use the name of Daesh.

We can expect any kind of improvement after 8 years of war. Apparently our attitude is still the same that it was back 8 years ago.

there are huge improvements in fata and Karachi, it seems only FC dont want to learn anything..

Back
Top Bottom