What's new

Police Training Centre Attacked in Quetta - Operated from Afghanistan - 51 cadets dead, 97 injured

2 terrorists killed. 2 still at large... interior minister sarfraz bugti

You look more like Pakistani than an shirtless Indian. Please don't troll even if U r Indian in these kind of thread.

Really sad to hear. Hope rats ll be sent to heaven

No Heaven!!! Only hell because we blast them so hard so these Mothafucas will cross the heaven and fall in hell.

I used to travel past that area during my school days.. it is huge and spread over acres.. and there are many places to infiltrate and escape.. people hare reported some explosions and the terrorists are tied up between the hostel buildings and the mess/ canteen area.. there is a suggestion that the terrorists wanted to take hostage but I doubt it and it seems the terrorists will try to round up maximum people and will execute them with firing and blowing themselves up

the same tried and tested formula it is still unclear if its Baloch insurgents or religious terrorists

Most probably the splinter party from recent clearing ops near Pak-Afghan border that pledged allegiance to TTP/ISIS Afghanistan group however, BLA types mostly ambush in remote areas with hit and run to mountains or through placing IEDs etc to damage but never attempted such in past so pattern suggest as LEJ/TTP with the help of Afghan ISIS.

The compound is said to be spread over 10 Acres, it's pitch dark, but clearance is underway however until daylight, it's impossible to give clearance. reportedly none of the injured are in serious condition.

2 Terrorists Dead 100 Cadets saved

saved.png

2 terrorists killed. Room to room fighting as per Wajahat Saeed Khan

Unidentified? What absurdity! We know who they are and where they came from. It's just a matter of time. It's so blatantly obvious who the culprits are and an immediate tit for tat response should be given - and I need not clarify at whom that should be directed at. INDIA, I hear you shout? No, no, no...what on earth made you think this? :azn:

Back
Top Bottom