What's new

Police investigate claim “Diana killed by SAS”

BanglaBhoot

RETIRED TTA
Reaction score
Country
France
Scotland Yard says it is analysing new information related to the unlawful killing of Princess Diana and Dodi al-Fayed in 1997.

The information was passed to military police by the parents-in-law
of a former soldier, and it is believed to contain the allegation that Diana and Dodi’s deaths were caused by a member of the British military.

“We’ll get this every single year prior to the anniversary of the death of Diana, Princess of Wales. I think the police did a thorough investigation prior to the inquest and that’s why we had an inquest. The French did a thorough investigation and they both came up with the same conclusions. I don’t think anybody’s doubted those conclusions,” says Queen Elizabeth II’s former press spokesman Dickie Arbiter.

Diana’s captivating public image means her myth lives on; indeed for some sections of the British press she is still an almost daily feature.

The story emerges just a month before the Hollywood biopic of the iconic princess, starring Naomi Watts, starts being rolled out in cinemas.

Police investigate claim “Diana killed by SAS” | euronews, world news

The political deaths are always suspicious, since the power politics and equations are complicated.

After 20 years they find an SAS link. I was surprised by this news. Extraordinary.

After 20 years they find an SAS link. I was surprised by this news. Extraordinary.

I remember learning back after her death that Dr. Hasnat had supposedly said that he loved her but would'nt marry her because he did nt want to die. This is before she got involved with Dodi F. I can always reconfirm this rumor by checking with my social circle in LHE.

Few years ago Geraldo Rivera also looked int the circumstances of her death in a 2 par show on CNN I believe. He is a well known journalist and does not go after conspiracies so who knows.

Just a publicity stunt for the coming movie.

So british cops are paid by some movie producer?

The timing is suspicious and even in the article it suggests that some type of conspiracy theories comes out every year before Diana's death anniversery.

The timing is suspicious and even in the article it suggests that some type of conspiracy theories comes out every year before Diana's death anniversery.

2s13jtd.jpg

Back
Top Bottom