What's new

Police in Sukkur beat old beggar woman, remove her burqa and throw away her food

Whoever brings this Ajam with his hands and feet tied, shall be made witness to my mercy.

And they (Pakistanis) say they want a revolution .
Get back in your box and stay there couldn’t even defend an old woman from police brutality and go around say you want change .

Coward nation can’t even defend a grandmother from humiliation .

This situation alone would be the spark to ignite a country . You think in US UK this happened , the police station would be burnt to tinders and a riot would break out , the police would be petrol bombed & the nation would applaud .

women should have had a gun and shoot the bas trd in the head.

Look at this new level of zulm - the worst thing is dozens of men stood around and watched it happen.

ARY news have reported the police official has been suspended under investigation.

It find this so hypocritical that if something like this happened in India, Israel, France or any other place us Pakistanis would have gone on a social media frenzy (which would still have had zero effect imho, conducted huge, self damaging, protests but since it’s a poor old Pakistani woman, no one is going to bat an eye. We are becoming more and more callous by the day. Not only do the perpetrators need to be taken to the task but so do all the bystanders.

Behaviour of an Average abc(non madrassa) educated pakistani who claims to be better moslim compared to mullahs/religious beardos but daily misbehaves with poor folks, is currupt to core and talks shit about mullah/molvis whenever he gets the chance .
May God have mercy on the middle and lower middle class of pakistan and may they see that their problem can only be solved by mullahs parties and mullah led leadership.

Nah. Let them be. Why wish them any ill when it will happen to them by them anyway?
Oh - I don’t wish them ill… I meant that there does come an odd satisfaction when they destroy themselves. Its the sort of head shaking “serves you right” when you see someone expressing road rage get caught by a cop or if they end up wrecking themselves

Oh - I don’t wish them ill… I meant that there does come an odd satisfaction when they destroy themselves. Its the sort of head shaking “serves you right” when you see someone expressing road rage get caught by a cop or if they end up wrecking themselves

Ah yes. The good old "play stupid games, win stupid prizes" game! I love watching that myself, in any arena, literally and figuratively. :D

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom