What's new

Police Claim Pune Techie's Murder Linked to Controversial Facebook Posts, 13 Arrested

Oh great.

So there is an agenda or several agendas that secular folk keep brewing up from time to time - on PDF?
Yes there are.Part of it are the so called "Intellectuals" who masquerade as neutrals and peddle lies by carefully crafted dog whistle commentaries and agendas.

Yes there are.Part of it are the so called "Intellectuals" who masquerade as neutrals and peddle lies by carefully crafted dog whistle commentaries and agendas.

You are not making sense - assuming for a moment that you intended to make sense.

Who are so-called intellectuals?
Why are they so-called?
What is the difference between them and genuine intellectuals?
Why are they masquerading as neutrals? What is the benefit of doing this?
Neutrals between which two sides, or more sides? Neutrals in what sense?
Why should they peddle lies? How will it benefit them? Why should they be doing it on PDF?
What is a dog-whistle commentary? Can you show us an example?

Do you read what you write? Can you read what you write? Can you yourself make sense of what you write?

You are not making sense - assuming for a moment that you intended to make sense.

Why are they so-called?
Why should they peddle lies? How will it benefit them? Why should they be doing it on PDF?

Do you read what you write? Can you read what you write? Can you yourself make sense of what you write?
So many questions?
yes i do know what i write.do you?can you?
Dog whistle commentary-is employing coded language that appears to mean one thing to the general population but has an additional, different or more specific resonance for a targeted subgroup.
Intellectuals like JNU junta type.
examples- Ramchandra guha,irfan habib,romila thapar etc.

Why are they so-called?

So many questions?
yes i do know what i write.do you?can you?
Dog whistle commentary-is employing coded language that appears to mean one thing to the general population but has an additional, different or more specific resonance for a targeted subgroup.
Intellectuals like JNU junta type.
examples- Ramchandra guha,irfan habib,romila thapar etc.

OK, so you can't answer, so all this is just bombast, and you keep producing new and mysterious allusions to conspirators, in your words, "so-called intellectuals", without being able to distinguish them from real intellectuals, without explaining why they should be masquerading as neutrals, without any sensible reply to why they should be doing this, without first explaining the neutrality that you refer to, without explaining why they peddle lies: just that they are a "JNU junta", in your words, giving the examples of Ramachandra Guha (MPhil from JNU), Irfan Habib (nothing to do with JNU) and Romila Thapar (may have sometimes lectured at JNU, since she has been in Delhi for decades).

Should an unwary reader conclude that your posts have no value, that your presence itself here has no value, that you use big words for your activity here without any justification, that you have nothing to supervise, nothing to inspect, nothing to monitor, just your illusion of being a soldier for the saffron front, fighting imaginary enemies?

Just one of us saying so doesn't affect Shivaji's position in history and in the hearts of his admirers. Regardless of what we say or do, the great Maratha is serene and above controversy. His reputation cannot be blemished by a wrangle on an Internet forum.

I read your post with great admiration. Seldom have I come across flimsier and more tattered arguments to prove that a great man is indeed a great man. If you wanted to show that your heart is in the right place, this was an appropriate post. If you intended to make an intelligent comment, perhaps you should try again.

I pointed out that Shivaji is respected not just by Marathi people but many others, my point was simple enough to understand was it not?

I am not surprised that a monumental idiot like you is a shiv sena supporter..

I am not abusing him. Rather I am abusing the idiots who think in his name they can control other people's freedoms

what you don't get is your " love" for him does not diminish if you give others the right and freedom of expression and speech...

and dear, if you ask anyone from Bombay, 99.9%of the educated will say that shiv sena has been a taliban like group in there....

Whether people like Shiv Sena or not I do not care, I have family in Mumbai and know their views on them. But when a person mocks Shivaji who is respected and a revered figure to many it can be a issue that will cause communal tension which will lead to a riot and it won't be 1 person dead but multiple.

I pointed out that Shivaji is respected not just by Marathi people but many others, my point was simple enough to understand was it not?

Whether people like Shiv Sena or not I do not care, I have family in Mumbai and know their views on them. But when a person mocks Shivaji who is respected and a revered figure to many it can be a issue that will cause communal tension which will lead to a riot and it won't be 1 person dead but multiple.

Yes, your point was simple enough to understand.

OK, so you can't answer, so all this is just bombast, and you keep producing new and mysterious allusions to conspirators, in your words, "so-called intellectuals", without being able to distinguish them from real intellectuals, without explaining why they should be masquerading as neutrals, without any sensible reply to why they should be doing this, without first explaining the neutrality that you refer to, without explaining why they peddle lies: just that they are a "JNU junta", in your words, giving the examples of Ramachandra Guha (MPhil from JNU), Irfan Habib (nothing to do with JNU) and Romila Thapar (may have sometimes lectured at JNU, since she has been in Delhi for decades).

Should an unwary reader conclude that your posts have no value, that your presence itself here has no value, that you use big words for your activity here without any justification, that you have nothing to supervise, nothing to inspect, nothing to monitor, just your illusion of being a soldier for the saffron front, fighting imaginary enemies?
Look man i haven't got time to engage in your lengthy BS.You might not understand or act as you don't understand,but others do so please teach secularism to minorities first before teaching us.

Look man i haven't got time to engage in your lengthy BS.You might not understand or act as you don't understand,but others do so please teach secularism to minorities first before teaching us.

ADHD? Do get well soon.

I understand you only too well. Just a juvenile play-acting and giving himself importance for - what was it? - keeping an eye on so-called intellectuals and mapping strategies?

Hilarious.

ADHD? Do get well soon.

I understand you only too well. Just a juvenile play-acting and giving himself importance for - what was it? - keeping an eye on so-called intellectuals and mapping strategies?

Hilarious.
Whatever you think,won't matter to me anyway.Giving importance to self? :D.I guess ageing takes a toll on brain it shrinks along with grey matter leading to Parkinson's disease ,Do get well soon..Yes people do map strategies or do you think only intellectuals and people like you are capable of strategies?

Whatever you think,won't matter to me anyway.Giving importance to self? :D.I guess ageing takes a toll on brain it shrinks along with grey matter leading to Parkinson's disease ,Do get well soon..Yes people do map strategies or do you think only intellectuals and people like you are capable of strategies?
Leave him alone.

Why the fcuk are people discussing Shiv Sena? Are you retards? Its pretty clear this has nothing to do with them.

That poor guy made a fatal mistake.Last year during the Bal thackrey funeral two girls ,I think they are Hindus posted something about him in FB and at the end both of them have to escape from their soil to other state.
Bal and Shivaji are emotional character of Marathis ,no one can escape from Maharashtra after criticise them.

Two held for FB post questioning bandh for Bal Thackeray's funeral | Latest News & Updates at Daily News & Analysis

A girl posted on facebook that the bandh called for Bal Thackeray's funeral was wrong. Another girl liked it.
This apparently riled up the Shiv Senics who went onto trash the girl's uncle's clinic and got the police to arrest those two. So they basically want to terrorise people into following their diktats. What do you think they should be called?

That particular incident was loudly criticised by everyone including Mumbaikars and the case against the girls was dropped.

Why the fcuk are people discussing Shiv Sena? Are you retards? Its pretty clear this has nothing to do with them.

I think there is a connection. Shiv Senics use violence and intimidation to get their way. Preceding this particular incident, the Shiv Senics true to their form went around smashing busses and destroying public property and properties of people unrelated to this the facebook post. Other groups see this as normal behaviour and it encourages them to use violence.

It is quite evident, from what is on record, if your grey matter - which, from your statement above, is distinct from your brain - is effective at all, forget about its mass.

I was laughing at the bombast at your mapping strategies, for an invisible army, to combat an invisible enemy. If you want to spend time on the Internet, do so, by all means, but try to avoid deceiving yourself.

I think there is a connection. Shiv Senics use violence and intimidation to get their way. Preceding this particular incident, the Shiv Senics true to their form went around smashing busses and destroying public property and properties of people unrelated to this the facebook post. Other groups see this as normal behaviour and it encourages them to use violence.

Extremely flimsy and far fetched to credit shiv sena with the invention of street power politics.

Too many people get completely fooled by the obsessive coverage shiv sena gets from English and hindi media. Their opinions are so ill informed that I don't know where to begin...

Extremely flimsy and far fetched to credit shiv sena with the invention of street power politics.

Too many people get completely fooled by the obsessive coverage shiv sena gets from English and hindi media. Their opinions are so ill informed that I don't know where to begin...

I am a Mumbaikar and know Sena politics first hand. I know how intimidation is used to enforce their diktats. Disagree with them on something and be prepared to be beaten up or your shop vandalised. This is unfortunately used by the youth in Mumbai as a way of getting things done.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom