What's new

Police and Ranger Launch Psychological war fare by Kidnapping children

I think there is a need to apportion a lot of this blame to the local administration. The executioners are all Punjab police under Rana Sanaullah et-al. I feel the fingers are only being pointed at the khaki and bc of that, the abettors from PDM will do what they always do i.e. play innocent and get a pass for all of their machinations (thus some of the contacts with PTI with a mea-culpa already.)

I am still not reconciled with the reasons for which the current CoAS would want to take on so much heat/dislike/hatred for himself and his organization. What in the world could be worth this? Nothing and absolutely nothing comes to mind. I just don't get it.
Seems you are child.
It's all about military inc

Mean while terrorists involved in stealing strawberry form corps commander home will be awarded death sentence and straw Berry will be given to ihsan ullah ihsan in turkey

If anyone thinks corps commanders aren't INVOLVED in TTP attacks on FC should now check their brain

It's very obvious that PTM and US/RAW were right

It's military/ISI that kills its own FC people and doesn't provide them with equipment just to keep it's brownie points

Seems you are child.
It's all about military inc

Mean while terrorists involved in stealing strawberry form corps commander home will be awarded death sentence and straw Berry will be given to ihsan ullah ihsan in turkey

If anyone thinks corps commanders aren't INVOLVED in TTP attacks on FC should now check their brain

It's very obvious that PTM and US/RAW were right

It's military/ISI that kills its own FC people and doesn't provide them with equipment just to keep it's brownie points
I know the military well enough from the inside to know that when you attribute the current situation to "Military Inc", you are already off tangent.

I know the military well enough from the inside to know that when you attribute the current situation to "Military Inc", you are already off tangent.
Well it doesn't matter what you or any of the other military families think.

What matters is what people think

People believe that's it's all bout military inc and their trusts that were under threat from taxation and other issues

Now how can the beneficiary of those be impartial??

Well it doesn't matter what you or any of the other military families think.

What matters is what people think

People believe that's it's all bout military inc and their trusts that were under threat from taxation and other issues

Now how can the beneficiary of those be impartial??
People thinking and being right are two different things.

If the diagnosis is wrong in the first place, how does one get a cure?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom