What's new

PNS Mehran attack: suspect arrested in Faisalabad

Pioneerfirst

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
FAISALABAD: A member of banned outfit allegedly involved in PNS Mehran attack in Karachi has been arrested from Faisalabad.

According to the sources, secret agencies arrested a suspect Qari Qaiser from Satiana area of Faisalabad and shifted to undisclosed location. He was traced through a cell-phone call that had been made by the terrorists to him.

He was originally hailed from Dera Ghazi Khan, sources added.

PNS Mehran attack: suspect arrested in Faisalabad

KARACHI: Secret agencies in Karachi have arrested four suspects allegedly involved in PNS Mehran Base attack, Geo News reported.

According to the sources, four suspects were arrested from Korangi area of the metropolis which were shifted to undisclosed location for interrogation.

PNS Mehran attack: four suspects arrested from Karachi

Both may a common link.

Hey Qari! haste me to know who was behind this plot?

What about the guy they caught in karachi airport ? who is he? any news about him?

Reports are actually four suspects have been arrested allegedly involved in attack, three from Karachi and one from Faisalabad. Can someone confirm it?

Now our Nation should wake up and identify our real enemy,
:pakistan:

---------- Post added at 01:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:07 AM ----------

Reports are actually four suspects have been arrested allegedly involved in attack, three from Karachi and one from Faisalabad. Can someone confirm it?

Four from Karachi and one from Faisalabad.

I will keep my fingers cross that this isn't just a face saving or hogwash.

I have witnessed such "huge achievements" for past few years. Now I just want a genuine achievement.

Even Americans got the thing they wanted after ten yrs.Most of us follow popularism..
What do you think??

Who is holding these men in custody , GOP should take charge and investigate thoroughly these people and the findings should be made public

Back
Top Bottom