What's new

PMLN cancelled Dharna and takes a walk :))

They can since they are recognized to be the favorite in the biggest province of Pakistan called Punjab. PTI, MQM, PPP, and Qadri don't have that quality or recognition therefore they have people out usually on rent. ;)

No they cant, otherwise they wudn't have postponed it.

They should call a catwalk instead of long marches and dharnas. It is not to their level of sophistication

Again failed dharna today. It was matter of rain and they disappeared in seconds. Ha ha ha, what a fail .

Again failed dharna today. It was matter of rain and they disappeared in seconds. Ha ha ha, what a fail .

BCRzePJCAAEakII.jpg

ch nisar skipped from the walk.... :lol:

lol pml.n a joker party almost no one showed up hahaha and those few politican who did just run away when rain started hahaha. And ofcourse KING Nawaz Sharif and Khadme Ala did not came out of there palace at all. Was Noora leading party according to IPOR polls ? lol exposed badly

lol pml.n a joker party almost no one showed up hahaha and those few politican who did just run away when rain started hahaha. And ofcourse KING Nawaz Sharif and Khadme Ala did not came out of there palace at all. Was Noora leading party according to IPOR polls ? lol exposed badly

Actully,in recent history of pakistan there are only 2 political personalaties presented the succsessfull marches, & they were IK & TuQ?
IK,s anti-drone march,was succsessfull in numbers & its duration & TuQs long march & succsessfull dharna,both of them hve showen that both hve the real support of the masses of pakistan!
Nt any dam minsters,were with them,& at the beganing media rated them under?
Bt this is new pakistan,which is rulled by croupt unpopular cheating mafia, who got this rule by fake votes & crook?
Manupilated IRI surveys,prapoganda wars are happening against the voices of change, even this march & drama was sttaged to influence EC or to delay elections cause on both accounts muk-muka mafia gets benefited?

IRI surveys canbe won with manupilations, bt in the real on the ground this failure of PML,JI,& all smallar tanga parties of sindh can't gather 400 peoples even though,whole rawalpindi PMLn was invited, bt still fell short of its own leaders?lol lol lol
That's that reality which is going to bite them now?

Forget about dharna. Nawaz sharif is not in Pakistan. He is in Jeddah.

I believe this is a sad day for democracy in Pak... I m convinced now that PMLN 's ability to mobilise masses has been severely dented and they r the only ones to be blamed for it.

Didn't they check the weather forecast before calling for a Sit-in, like they did with TuQ? It was just a bad call guys nothing else. How can you expect people to come out in this weather and not enjoy pakoras and fish while watching all this drama / dharna on T.V

They can since they are recognized to be the favorite in the biggest province of Pakistan called Punjab. PTI, MQM, PPP, and Qadri don't have that quality or recognition therefore they have people out usually on rent. ;)

How do you think PML(N) collects people? They do not have to pay much. They just force patwaris, teachers, and other misc. government of Punjab workers to assemble in Lahore.

PML(N) supporters are 'choori khanay walay Mian Mitthoo'. They can vote, but that is about all they can do. PML(N)'s strength is 'JoR ToR ki Syasat', and lately 'principled' politics. One thing though, NS has never used gutter language like so many others. That is worthy of respect in my view. But not enough for me to vote for him. I am with PTI and IK.

How do you think PML(N) collects people? They do not have to pay much. They just force patwaris, teachers, and other misc. government of Punjab workers to assemble in Lahore.

PML(N) supporters are 'choori khanay walay Mian Mitthoo'. They can vote, but that is about all they can do. PML(N)'s strength is 'JoR ToR ki Syasat', and lately 'principled' politics. One thing though, NS has never used gutter language like so many others. That is worthy of respect in my view. But not enough for me to vote for him. I am with PTI and IK.
I am not a die hard fan but my vote will go to PTI. Talking about PML-N vote bank then I was surprised when my grandmother said in coming elections she will vote for PML-N, even though she doesn't even know what have they done. A lot of people in my village and relatives are still in favor of PML-N , ask them why? because thats what we have been doing for years.....Plus the Malik saab in our village is also MPA (PMLN).

Last year I went for Omrah. In makkah i met a fellow who was working in Haram Pak. he was from my village, and he tried to convince me to vote for PMLN. he told me how NS used to sit on those stairs and cry day and night for his country during exile....i just laughed it out.

I am not a die hard fan but my vote will go to PTI. Talking about PML-N vote bank then I was surprised when my grandmother said in coming elections she will vote for PML-N, even though she doesn't even know what have they done. A lot of people in my village and relatives are still in favor of PML-N , ask them why? because thats what we have been doing for years.....Plus the Malik saab in our village is also MPA (PMLN).

Last year I went for Omrah. In makkah i met a fellow who was working in Haram Pak. he was from my village, and he tried to convince me to vote for PMLN. he told me how NS used to sit on those stairs and cry day and night for his country during exile....i just laughed it out.

I understand what you are saying. Problem with NS is not that he is bad to the bone, it is just that he is not good enough. We deserve better. PTI and IK deserve a chance. If they do not deliver, I might think about PML(N). But for now I want change. PML(N) could have formed government in 2009, but they did not. What has happened in the last four years is their fault. They could have taken charge and done a better job. But they shrunk away. I resent that.

Back
Top Bottom