What's new

PMLN and the Amritsari Vote

Status
Not open for further replies.
IK & PTI si following the time tested British divide and rule policy in Punjab.

Yes, a thousand times yes, so do most linguists and just listening to multani dialect or understanding what someone in bhawalpur is saying can give you a hint on why we believe this to be the case

And no I have no relationship with East Punjab before you pull that cringe worthy and weird criteria - -except from my mother side but you know we decent from our father who always had buisnesses in Lahore and gujaranwala since as far as we can trace back

No I don't necessarily oppose new provinces but I do oppose dividing Punjab along fake, made up 21st lines

If you wanna divide, call it an administrative division of North, south, central Punjab okay but no to made up new so-called identities that separate a thousands year old identity of Punjab

Serakistan is not Punjab - that's where majority of our folk stories came, our dynasties were based out of those regions, sandal bar is partly in this so-called saraikistan, we have shared clans, some of our saints are common, style of poetry can go and on with it

We were all ch and now suddenly there's a awakening that all of us were wrong historically but now it's a new thing... Slow clap 👏

And lol at potahar, ask them and they'll laugh at you

What y'all are doing is- dividing up historical regions of Punjab along fake lines and saying they're a new thing

This is common agenda

That's stupid but okay... Not necessarily against new provinces but I am against creating new saraiki BS to achieve it

If y'all say South Punjab due to administrative reason want to do it's own thing okay, but you're saying south punjab was never Punjab in the first place
Than this I'll oppose as it's ridiculous, it's an attack against our history, unity as people, virsa

The Punjab you’re defending was invented by the British in 1849 by merging territories into the province with complete disregard for language and identity and history.

British Punjab (like British India) was a fake colonial invention.

The thousands of years of Punjab stretches back to the Rig Veda when Punjab was called Saptha Sindhu (translates basically into Land of 7 Rivers).

What is now Central Punjab along with Indian Punjab was the real Punjab. Everything else was clumped together over time, especially during British rule.

Even the Mughal maps shows this as Subah Lahore and Subah Multan.
CDBD17D9-0347-41BB-99AF-C8D0F4A01014.jpeg

And you are nobody to tell the people of Multan or Southern Punjab that their identity and language don’t matter or don’t exist.

I for one support Seraiki identity full stop and it should be celebrated and recognized.

Rather than trying to give voices to Pakistan’s various languages, cultures and people, you seem more interested in usurping and disregarding them.

And then you wonder why 71 happened.

IK & PTI si following the time tested British divide and rule policy in Punjab.

LMFAO the British do you even know how British Punjab was formed? Aween apne kolo bakwass na kar.

LMFAO….you’re more of a kotha than I originally thought.

I cant wait for the day when this godforsken family is erased from Pakistan. This marasi family has done 40 years of damage to Pakistan all allowed by their daddies in GHQ.

Rumor is their caste is lohars, imagine Kashmiri transplants that too lohars, whos background is red light district of armistar , playing the Punjabi card and being prevelant since the 1980s in Punjab province. Shame on us Punjabis.
I vote for a tactical nuke on Jati Umra. If not available we can just pound it with a couple dozen GBU 24s.

I cant wait for the day when this godforsken family is erased from Pakistan. This marasi family has done 40 years of damage to Pakistan all allowed by their daddies in GHQ.

Rumor is their caste is lohars, imagine Kashmiri transplants that too lohars, whos background is red light district of armistar , playing the Punjabi card and being prevelant since the 1980s in Punjab province. Shame on us Punjabis.

Respect. This is what I like to hear…and trust me, the only reason the GHQ is sweating balls right now is because the fires that were lit in Balochistan and Karachi and the former FATA over 30 years ago have slowly found its way into Punjab.

Punjabis themselves are waking up to the fraud that is PMLN and the GHQ.

I vote for a tactical nuke on Jati Umra. If not available we can just pound it with a couple dozen GBU 24s.

I second that….the problem is there are two Jati Umras. One in east Punjab and the new one in West Punjab which the Sharif kothas literally made.

Respect. This is what I like to hear…and trust me, the only reason the GHQ is sweating balls right now is because the fires that were lit in Balochistan and Karachi and the former FATA over 30 years ago have slowly found its way into Punjab.

KPK has already fallen to Indian lackeys.

Punjab is the last man standing.

Projected to cure the economy based on what evidence and track record? Who in their right mind would think this sorry excuse of a party could cure anything….they had over 30 years of political experience and ran the country into the ground in 1999 once before.

You must be out of your damn mind to believe that.

And again, I’m not calling out Punjabis….I feel sorry for the West Punjabis who were colonized by the East Punjabi elite. The East Punjabis always surrendered to any foreigners…

The West Punjabis always fought back…whether it was Ahmed Khan Kharal against the British occupation or Abdullah Bhatti against Mughal tax reforms.

Sorry if that hurts your feelings.
okay dude believe that nonsense!

Its only the educated ones who fear for the future of the country. The run of the mill civilian loves Nawaz Sharif for providing flour unfit for human consumption by getting zalalat in lines.

KPK has already fallen to Indian lackeys.

Punjab is the last man standing.
IK supporters' target is Punjab not a specific family or person.

PTI / IK / Pushtuns will use different tactics and reasons to malign, divide and suppress the Punjabhis.

Unfortunately naive Punjabhis are falling for this propaganda tricks.

It’s funny how you spell Punjabhis and continuously bring up India into every post of yours.

I’m starting to think this is a pajeet trying to fan flames here.

The biggest giveaway is that he can’t read any of my Urdu/Punjabi posts where I cussed him out. LMFAO.

Your new name is Suraj.

okay dude believe that nonsense!

What did I say that was wrong?

@Sayfullah wrote : "Gurdaspur district was highly majority Muslim but was given to india by British."

The Muslim majority of Gurdaspur was based on a technicality- Mirzais were classifed as Muslims in 1946. Had the Second Amendment been implemented by the Brits, Gurdaspur wouldnt be a Muslim majority district.

Regards

@Sayfullah wrote : "Gurdaspur district was highly majority Muslim but was given to india by British."

The Muslim majority of Gurdaspur was based on a technicality- Mirzais were classifed as Muslims in 1946. Had the Second Amendment been implemented by the Brits, Gurdaspur wouldnt be a Muslim majority district.

Regards

No such source to back that claim up.

BA4A31D6-EE26-4ABA-8153-157C5455BC8D.jpeg

Here we see clearly that the Radcliffe Line in the image above. Not a single non-Muslim-majority tehsil or princely state ended up in Pakistan, while nine Muslim-majority tehsils or states ended up in India. Furthermore, seven of these were contiguous or near-contiguous with Pakistan. Here is the same map with the nine Muslim-majority tehsils given to India highlighted.

9A82BBA9-6F65-4BE3-9492-43BA7ADE9EEC.jpeg

The seven Muslim tehsils near the Pakistan border plus the two non-Muslim tehsils they surround, Tarn Taran and Amritsar, had an overall religious profile of 52.0 percent Muslim, 27.3 percent Sikh, 18.4 percent Hindu, and 2.1 percent Christian. Therefore, theoretically, the concept of “two nations” would have been better served if the whole block had gone to Pakistan.

828858DC-7E8F-4DC0-8F98-369732999C9B.jpeg

@Neelo

The 1941 Census sadly didn't distinguish between Mirzais and regular Muslims. They were unfortunately dumped together. Gurdaspur district has Qadian which was a stronghold of Mirzais.

Regards

@Neelo

The 1941 Census sadly didn't distinguish between Mirzais and regular Muslims. They were unfortunately dumped together. Gurdaspur district has Qadian which was a stronghold of Mirzais.

Regards

Feel free to post your sources.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom